Encouragement Thread - If you need support let’s help

8 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

CNN reporting we are now in the Hair Products week (due, hair clippers and beard groomers). First was hand sanitizer, then toilet paper, then Cooking supplies....

Funny part is first week CNN quoted VP from local chain in my area ( my go to place). Nine stores in 2 or 3 counties but someone found them.

Don't care; going for my college mullet & much facial hair.  Business + Party for the win!  (Wife's not happy on 2 fronts: my hair & her hair color.)

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

Don't care; going for my college mullet & much facial hair.  Business + Party for the win!  (Wife's not happy on 2 fronts: my hair & her hair color.)

I’m covering my roots with some spray-on stuff. 

• Haha 3

I went to the grocery store today for three items.  While I was cleaning my friend’s house yesterday, I let Jim ordered the groceries.  He bought wings for Saturday movie night but no chunky blue cheese dressing.  So....I brought some disinfectant wipes, hand sanitizer and my vogmask and off I went.  It was 6:45am and there were probably three customers in the store.  There are arrows on the floor for one-way aisles and six-foot markers at the checkouts.  I thanked everyone working at the store (from a safe distance) and I was on my way.   Be nice to them. 

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I went to the grocery store today for three items.  While I was cleaning my friend’s house yesterday, I let Jim ordered the groceries.  He bought wings for Saturday movie night but no chunky blue cheese dressing.  So....I brought some disinfectant wipes, hand sanitizer and my vogmask and off I went.  It was 6:45am and there were probably three customers in the store.  There are arrows on the floor for one-way aisles and six-foot markers at the checkouts.  I thanked everyone working at the store (from a safe distance) and I was on my way.   Be nice to them. 

Broke down and ordered pick up last night. Only ordering from places on line that accept credit cards so no passing of cash. They got a nice tip added as a thank you. 
Also picked up dog meds. When ready drove there and sat in the parking lot and called. Funny giving credit card over the phone and see the lady typing thru the front window. She asked if I could see her place it outside the door and I laughed... then I waved to her. 

• Like 1

On 4/14/2020 at 1:24 PM, JimF-LowBari said:

Back from the TP and visit (social distancing) in the field in front of the house. Irony is of brand TP is named Kirkland and made in Seattle. Kirkland is the town that had the nursing home that had coronavirus cases when this first started to hit the fan. 

no doubt Kirkland was one of the first places where S**T hit the fan. 

And now for something totally silly

• Haha 3