Encouragement Thread - If you need support let’s help

And then you have this:

Security Guard Told Flint Dollar Store Customer to Put on Mask Before Being Fatally Shot

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/05/04/security-guard-told-flint-dollar-store-customer-wear-mask-before-being-fatally-shot/3078939001/

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Hoping PA is still checking into possible coronavirus cases at nursing homes as my zip codes positive cases getting scary. Two weeks ago was 64 and last week went to mid 80s. Today at 97 which is roughly 1 out of every 100 people.... Have 3 long term care places in the zip.

encouraging is at least we know, otherwise would be even more scary

Forgot to mention real encouraging info: for second day in a row PA is below 1000 new cases a day. Might be 3 but info posted Saturday a little confusing. First double under 1000 in a few weeks.....

40 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

And then you have this:

Security Guard Told Flint Dollar Store Customer to Put on Mask Before Being Fatally Shot

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/05/04/security-guard-told-flint-dollar-store-customer-wear-mask-before-being-fatally-shot/3078939001/

Seems to me that people who shoot security guards used to want to be masked.

1 hour ago, N.E. Brigand said:

And we can ponder that while watching our favorite Ingmar Bergman movies.

[...]

Question: which of those four images comes from a film that shares a title with a Blue Devils show?

Any guesses?

3 hours ago, dans said:

Hope Bugs does California while he has the saw.

As long as Bugs gives me a heads-up so I can escape to Texas or Idaho, I think I'd be ok with that.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, greg_orangecounty said:

As long as Bugs gives me a heads-up so I can escape to Texas or Idaho, I think I'd be ok with that.  

Great choices.  Too many folks from Cali are coming to SW Utah.

• Like 1