Encouragement Thread - If you need support let’s help

1 hour ago, Continental said:

Too many Sharknados.  

Leave Ian Ziering alone.  He's a friend of ours through our son and daughter-in-law.  Ian performed their wedding ceremony and he (at the time) also has a Gold Wing.

1 hour ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Seems to me that people who shoot security guards used to want to be masked.

Speaking of which, I never thought I would see the day where I would walk into a bank with a mask and ask for money.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Speaking of which, I never thought I would see the day where I would walk into a bank with a mask and ask for money.

Had same “things change” conversation at Mickey Ds drive up window. Not too many people ordering wear masks but had my big butted bandana covering everything below my eyes. Older cashier who recognized me said “to think a few weeks ago if someone drove up with that on, I’d be hitting the floor yelling for help”. 

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Haha 3

51 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Had same “things change” conversation at Mickey Ds drive up window. Not too many people ordering wear masks but had my big butted bandana covering everything below my eyes. Older cashier who recognized me said “to think a few weeks ago if someone drove up with that on, I’d be hitting the floor yelling for help”. 

And just like that:

Having a mask, rubber gloves, , duct tape, plastic sheeting and a rope in your trunk is okay.

Edited by Sutasaurus
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Ghost said:

Great choices.  Too many folks from Cali are coming to SW Utah.

I love Utah!  Beautiful part of the country, wonderful people, low taxes, and..................archaic booze laws.

#dealbreaker

22 minutes ago, greg_orangecounty said:

I love Utah!  Beautiful part of the country, wonderful people, low taxes, and..................archaic booze laws.

Not really with the low taxes.  At least for Seniors.  We owe UT a few K's every 4-15 for taxes on some of out pensions.  Nevada and Arizona are much better.  We dropped the ball somewhere before choosing this location.  Then again, we'll be ashes before this place becomes really crowded.

• Thanks 1

Christmas in May....

Went to the local Pharmacy.  

I found masks (10 for $13.99) as well as medical gloves (100 gloves for $13.99).  They even had the large size as I have big hands. 

It's like Christmas.

It would be cool if corps offered masks for sale with their logos on them.  After all, it's this virus that cancelled the season so they might as well profit from it directly.

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Ghost said:

Leave Ian Ziering alone.  He's a friend of ours through our son and daughter-in-law.  Ian performed their wedding ceremony and he (at the time) also has a Gold Wing.

When did I mention him?

He's very good at fighting his way out of a shark with a chain saw.  There is no reason to criticize him for that kind of skill. 

Had a safety sensor problem with my car and it went out again. Car drivable but no anti lock brakes, collision sensor, traction control, etc. Will wait until my next oil change to go in. Due for the change in few hundred miles which means I’ll be scheduling a few months from now..... 🙄

Dont put many miles on when food store is 2 miles away..... 😷

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1