Encouragement Thread - If you need support let’s help

Locally, out Tue./Thurs. over 70 men's rec league started up again yesterday.  Our catcher is 90.  Hopefully the over 60 Wed. night league will start soon.  Time to play some games instead of loads of BP.

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

Locally, out Tue./Thurs. over 70 men's rec league started up again yesterday.  Our catcher is 90.  Hopefully the over 60 Wed. night league will start soon.  Time to play some games instead of loads of BP.

Is that softball, shuffleboard, dominos or Canasta? 

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

Just thinking of any wild pitches... “nah I ain’t getting it... ump give me a new ball..”

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

Is that softball, shuffleboard, dominos or Canasta? 

Softball.   BP for batting practice.:whistle:  Don't know how to play the other games.

Edited by Ghost

Today I hopped a fence and rescued a baby bunny from our neighbor’s English Cream Lab, so there is a bit of good news.

And I am encouraged that I can still hop a fence!   

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Today I hopped a fence and rescued a baby bunny from our neighbor’s English Cream Lab, so there is a bit of good news.

And I am encouraged that I can still hop a fence!   

Neighbor needs a Bichon. They think the bunny or squirrel or chipmunk is playing when they chase them. Never wants to catch just run right behind. Of course bunny gets a headache trying to jump thru the chain link fence. Had a real small one got caught between the links years back. Stupid dog just sat there whining whole time I was getting it out because the bunny was in trouble. (Save bunny first or shoot dog first).

Sound of something hitting chain link fence when you leave dog out at 4am is great for blood pressure 😫

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Neighbor needs a Bichon. They think the bunny or squirrel or chipmunk is playing when they chase them. Never wants to catch just run right behind. Of course bunny gets a headache trying to jump thru the chain link fence. Had a real small one got caught between the links years back. Stupid dog just sat there whining whole time I was getting it out because the bunny was in trouble. (Save bunny first or shoot dog first).

Sound of something hitting chain link fence when you leave dog out at 4am is great for blood pressure 😫

Oh my old Bichon ...  She drove me crazy ... I miss her. 

• Like 1

Well some encouragement... Remdesivir will be distributed to 50+ PA hospitals. Article not too detailed but believe PA having 6th most cases overall has a lot to do with it. At least two hospitals in my area including the one I can see from my back yard.

Also another day of under 1000 cases. Up from last few days but might be due to investigating older possibles. And tomorrow more counties will move up to yellow status (SW part of state) and more should be announced for opening for next Friday.

Edited by JimF-LowBari

On 5/13/2020 at 11:50 AM, JimF-LowBari said:

Notice lot wrong wayers but food story I go to has sticky arrows on the floor that are easy to miss. We have mandated masks in businesses and places I go to only allow in certain number of people. So have employee at the one (and only one) entrance to hit the count app and make sure masks are on. 

Time to send a nasty gram to Wendy’s corporate.... 

i did that when the closed the one by your place a week before i moved into my office that i could have walked to the Wendys from