Encouragement Thread - If you need support let’s help

7 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

PA been around 400-700 a day for about a month now. Considering it was over 1000 for way too long that’s good news. In a few days state will open up more including eastern side (Philly/Allentown) which had been worst hit. We’re still 7th in cases but sadly TX and IL catching up. We will see if people get complacent with more openings. My county is in yellow and many stores only allow in a certain number of people at a time. And no shirt, no shoes, no mask and your butt stays outside. But haven’t heard of any real trouble with that policy

It's easy to see that on day 1

13 hours ago, cixelsyd said:

Judging by current trends... 

Thousands-Occupy-Portland-Bridge-Laying-

Assuming there's not a massive spike in COVID-19 cases within the next two weeks........why was this season of Drum Corps cancelled?  

3 hours ago, GUARDLING said:

It was said today Florida cases are spiking quite a bit. Interesting times for sure

My most recent view of the COVID dashboard doesn’t look like we are spiking in new cases but we aren’t going down either. Deaths are declining though which is great. I’ll have to look again later when it updates. 

1 minute ago, JohnZ said:

My most recent view of the COVID dashboard doesn’t look like we are spiking in new cases but we aren’t going down either. Deaths are declining though which is great. I’ll have to look again later when it updates. 

Yeah I heard it on National News as well as local. I have a 2nd home in Fla so get all those updates too, Maybe if you hear different PM me, let me know..Thanks

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, greg_orangecounty said:

Assuming there's not a massive spike in COVID-19 cases within the next two weeks........why was this season of Drum Corps cancelled?  

Because large gatherings of people were deemed unsafe, and unacceptable.

19 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

Yeah I heard it on National News as well as local. I have a 2nd home in Fla so get all those updates too, Maybe if you hear different PM me, let me know..Thanks

The recording of data is so uneven it is impossible to draw a meaningful conclusion about the trend from a single day.  Unfortunately, I am not aware of anyone who tracks each state on a, say, 3 or 5 day running average.  

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, skevinp said:

The recording of data is so uneven it is impossible to draw a meaningful conclusion about the trend from a single day.  Unfortunately, I am not aware of anyone who tracks each state on a, say, 3 or 5 day running average.  

I guess we need to just watch and wait.

2 hours ago, greg_orangecounty said:

1 hour ago, cixelsyd said:

Because large gatherings of people were deemed unsafe, and unacceptable.

Large gatherings yes, maybe the slim chance housing would be found,  and no one had a crystal ball to see the future.

3 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Large gatherings yes, maybe the slim chance housing would be found,  and no one had a crystal ball to see the future.

Housing would still be a huge issue. Even show sites would still be a huge issue. 

• Like 1