Encouragement Thread - If you need support let’s help

1 hour ago, N.E. Brigand said:

While I don't think there's anythnig like a consensus view yet, I saw one report a month ago or so that indicated the coronavirus actually mutates pretty slowly.

So slowly, in fact (I think I read the same report), that a vaccination will be here before a mutation will be.

1 hour ago, cixelsyd said:

For me to believe that part, you would have to have stopped the online ticker-tape of coronapocalypse statistics which you now claim caused people to not take this seriously enough.  Instead, you continued it in the very next paragraph.

Cixelsyd and I agree on many more things than we disagree on.

12 minutes ago, Continental said:

Dios mío, se vuelve más loco!

I'm sorry, I don't translate my comments into Italian here, even though my ancestors are from there.

If you want me to understand your message here, please say it in English.

Edited by garfield

2 hours ago, cixelsyd said:

For me to believe that part, you would have to have stopped the online ticker-tape of coronapocalypse statistics which you now claim caused people to not take this seriously enough.  Instead, you continued it in the very next paragraph.

"...coronapocalypse..."

hilarious.

2 minutes ago, garfield said:

I'm sorry, I don't translate my comments into Italian here, even though my ancestors are from there.

If you want me to understand your message here, please say it in English.

You would not understand the message.

6 minutes ago, garfield said:

(and take off your button)

I wear a different button now, a Christmas gift from my sister eighteen months ago. it has four numbers on it. No, not the four you're thinking of. No, not those either.