Encouragement Thread - If you need support let’s help

1 hour ago, LabMaster said:

I hope they are thoroughly disinfecting the stores after the germ laden younger hoarders are done buying up all the toilet paper, sanitizers and water.  Water??  If not, the early bird senior special opportunists are getting first crack at new contagions.  It is a lot of disinfecting to do if you're cleaning all supermarket touch points.

I keep thinking about touch screens.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, skevinp said:

I keep thinking about touch screens.

Yep I do self checkout. Plan to carry Clorox wipes and after bagging last item clean my hands.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

i have a sinus infection. if i cough people freak

I have a friend in Japan who told me that the Japanese are now being very rude with each other because of this.

He mentioned being on the train and someone coughing and how the entire train turns towards them and glares. 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Continental said:

I have a friend in Japan who told me that the Japanese are now being very rude with each other because of this.

He mentioned being on the train and someone coughing and how the entire train turns towards them and glares. 

I would turn away from them, but that’s just me.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I think we’re digging deep here.  Hard surfaces are the concern.   https://www.insider.com/food-delivery-safe-during-coronavirus-experts-advice-groceries-meals-2020-3

Let me put on my biology prof hat -

Word of the day:  the technical term for an inanimate object that carries an infectious bacteria, fungus, or virus is termed a 'fomite'

Tomorrow's word of the day:  Snarge

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, skevinp said:

I have have been sick (highly unlikely to be COVID-19) for a while and have a frequent cough.  An additional reason I am staying home is just so I won’t scare the bejeebers out of anyone.  

Just thinking allergy season might be kicking in soon here in Central PA (which is a horrible place to be for allergy sufferers). I’ll  probably be doing the back of the throat drip cough and gag routine soon. 🙀

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ghost said:

Sounds like if she was active on DCP, she would use more XXXXXXX's than you do.

probably not. she's selective