Encouragement Thread - If you need support let’s help

5 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Drum Corps isn’t even on the radar when I’m living the real life version of “Contagion”.    Hang in there, friend.  This too shall end. 

In other news, my doorknobs, cabinet handles, light switches, and all devices have never been more disinfected.

I hear you Terri. The food bank where I volunteer is still open and serving customers. Part of our routine is to sanitize the hand sanitizer bottles! Redundant,no? Necessary, yes.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sutasaurus said:

I hear you Terri. The food bank where I volunteer is still open and serving customers. Part of our routine is to sanitize the hand sanitizer bottles! Redundant,no? Necessary, yes.

I just wiped down my groceries that were delivered.  And then I washed the third layer of skin off my hands. 

Thanks for your volunteer work.  Noble work.  🙌🙌

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

A couple of the radio stations around here have had  guests on talking about this.

One thing that they have all seem to agree on is that,Herd Immunity would be beneficial, when it comes to kids.

They said it would be better for them to be in school.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I just wiped down my groceries that were delivered.  And then I washed the third layer of skin off my hands. 

Thanks for your volunteer work.  Noble work.  🙌🙌

I've done Prime Pantry for two years, Whole Foods is not available here.  Were you satisfied with your order? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DCVNVET said:

I've done Prime Pantry for two years, Whole Foods is not available here.  Were you satisfied with your order? 

Yes, I was.  I had to improvise a bit but they did very well.  We tipped him very well because God Bless these people. 

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

It's not just a theory, but it's also a terrible plan.

The United Kingdom was doing this until a few days ago, when they did the calculations about how many people would die.

Edited by N.E. Brigand
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, keystone3ply said:

If you had the excess ICU capacity to allow the virus to spread through the herd unchecked... (this sentence became moot midway through)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, cixelsyd said:

If you had the excess ICU capacity to allow the virus to spread through the herd unchecked... (this sentence became moot midway through)

And of course the youngins’ of the herd spread it to the not so youngins’

• Like 1