Encouragement Thread - If you need support let’s help

9 minutes ago, Rich Cline said:

I followed a link from a post yesterday and watched Cinderella 1965 on Youtube Movies which was great. They are offering many good ones for free. It's nice to get away from all the hand-wringing.

Great.. now I have the “Impossible/It’s Possible” song stuck in my head. But very apt for these uncertain times. 

Now if I can also get “the prince got Kicked in the...” oops I mean “the prince is giving a ball” out of my head too. Seriously that’s what the pit orchestra brass sang under our breath. 😈

• Haha 2

Just went to Drum Corps International/News to see the latest news and there is an article about 

DCI virtual backgrounds by Drum Corps International

GO check out the photographs

9 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Great.. now I have the “Impossible/It’s Possible” song stuck in my head. But very apt for these uncertain times. 

Now if I can also get “the prince got Kicked in the...” oops I mean “the prince is giving a ball” out of my head too. Seriously that’s what the pit orchestra brass sang under our breath. 😈

This was wonderful. I've always watched a lot of Disney but I missed this. I never saw it. I never knew Walter Pidgeon (King) played such a role and Lesley Ann Warren (Cinderella) was so good. It was driving me crazy trying to figure out who she was. She could have been a double for Natalie Wood.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I am pretty sure I won’t be showing Sweeney Todd to the grandkids!

• Haha 5

14 minutes ago, Rich Cline said:

This was wonderful. I've always watched a lot of Disney but I missed this. I never saw it. I never knew Walter Pidgeon (King) played such a role and Lesley Ann Warren (Cinderella) was so good. It was driving me crazy trying to figure out who she was. She could have been a double for Natalie Wood.

Other year Fox had a show called The Cool Kids and she guested a few times as Martin Mulls girlfriend. Sis and I were texting back and forth as didn’t recognize her either. Then it was D’oh how did we not know..

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Rich Cline said:

I followed a link from a post yesterday and watched Cinderella 1965 on Youtube Movies which was great. They are offering many good ones for free. It's nice to get away from all the hand-wringing.

I was 7 when I watched it the first time and I watched it every time it was shown again.  Simpler times. 

• Like 2

Here is a nice slice of encouragement for us:

Cut and paste link if it doesn’t open automatically  for you.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/time.com/5807737/self-quarantine-meals-dad-coronavirus/%3Famp%3Dtrue

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Here is a nice slice of encouragement for us:

https://apple.news/A0ZgQvKiVSFyJ-9pqZaG86w

Thanks Jurassic! What a great and heart warming article.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1