Encouragement Thread - If you need support let’s help

11 hours ago, E3D said:

I agree to disagree. It was a ploy to allow the WHO to get adverts. 

OK.  You are right.  Very right.  Please don’t forget to pick up your tin foil beret when you head home.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

i ned encouragement that te world has not been pliticized off the rails and can recover a semblance of comon sense, decency and actually wanting the world to be a better place

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

i ned encouragement that te world has not been pliticized off the rails and can recover a semblance of comon sense, decency and actually wanting the world to be a better place

You came to the wrong pl...anet.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

That’s just crazy talk.  Or so it seems.  We will get through it and the best of us will rise through it all.  Highest score wins every time.

Stay safe.

EV1rgZzXsAAigd7?format=jpg&name=small

(source)

• Like 3

15 hours ago, E3D said:

I agree to disagree. It was a ploy to allow the WHO to get adverts. 

HeftyPleasedAsianlion-small.gif

46 minutes ago, Fred Windish said:

I will be Discouraged if the Encouragement thread is destroyed by more (not so) hidden political agendas. Just give it a rest.

Only one we got left now.... please save gripes for fb or Twitter (especially since I don’t use either 😛)

• Thanks 1

Patrick Stewart has been reading a different Shakespearean sonnet each day aloud for fans; here's today's installment:

Maybe corps could pick some arrangements of music (in the public domain) for small ensembles that could be performed separately by their members and/or staff and then edited together?