Encouragement Thread - If you need support let’s help

2 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Had flurries earlier this week.... and also daily wind more like beginning of March... what’s the old margarine commercial of not nice to fool Mother Nature? Other way around here

edit; at Ollie’s parking lot waiting for store to open. Suns out, very nice... 40 degrees and windy as Hades wth?

Hoping to bring a smile or two here....

Well kind of stocked up. Bought liquid (not gel) hand sanitizer made by a PA distillery. And no Clorox wipes but got a brand that cleans cat litter boxes (go figure) that appears to do the same (aka Plan B). Was next to bottles of Clorox to do your own wipes and other sanitizers. 

And got coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee (any Jeff Dunham’s Peanut fans out there?). Well flavored cappuccino which food stores don’t carry. 

Kicker is distillery is named Fabers which used to be the family name. So have a Knick knack for the house when done. And... in big letters on the bottle “NOT FOR DRINKING”. Appears they are using the same bottles for rum and vodka (but no booze processing for now)  🤪

Edited by JimF-LowBari

2 hours ago, Brian Tuma said:

If you think it’s butter but it’s snot. Yeah, I’m still 12. Lol. Gotta defend my Wisconsin dairy producers! 

Man...that' snot right!

I liked the Parkay margarine commercial with the contrary tub that would say "butter" every time the person opened it and tried to call it margarine. 

• Haha 1

Don’t forget

Hey Terri,

Was this commercial filmed in Norwood Park?

Edited by Sutasaurus
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

So self-sex topics are allowed on DCP but political topics are banned?  Just trying to learn the rules.  What a wonderful world... :spitting: 

no, they are not, and neither are filter circumventions.  But instead of posing questions about them, REPORT THEM. That's a rule here too, BTW.

The moderators do not sit here 24/7 reading all of the posts.  we need your help.

Based on a blue panel meeting being conducted today, waiting to hear how and when Floriduh intends to start opening up for business again.  Internal grapevine has WDW opening sometime time between June and January...so we still just don't know.

1 hour ago, skevinp said:

Supposed to be 100 degrees here this weekend.

Must be in the great state of Arizona!

In light of this amusing video, does anyone remember: what show was it during which Jeff Prosperie made a joke like this? I'd like to hear that audio.