Time for DCI to cancel season?

17 hours ago, garfield said:

Yep, very true.  

If I don't sell them first.

As I said before, you don't resemble Jeremy Irons at all.

WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK ?  IN RESPECT TO OVERALL WORLD WIDE RECOVERY AND THE 2020 DCI SEASON.

Edited by theonlyfizzle

3 minutes ago, theonlyfizzle said:

WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK ?  IN RESPECT TO OVERALL WORLD WIDE RECOVERY AND THE 2020 DCI SEASON.

It's promising but this is just the beginning. Trials like this take at least a year before any vaccine gets approved. This not the movie Outbreak that it will solve this pandemic in days. And a year would be fast. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DFA1970 said:

It's promising but this is just the beginning. Trials like this take at least a year before any vaccine gets approved. This not the movie Outbreak that it will solve this pandemic in days. And a year would be fast. 

Agreed.

But, do you believe it wont have any side effects on the vulenteers as quoted in the video ?  Personaly i find that hard to believe though. 

42 minutes ago, theonlyfizzle said:

Agreed.

But, do you believe it wont have any side effects on the vulenteers as quoted in the video ?  Personaly i find that hard to believe though. 

Yeah but remember they have done trials and still are on SARS and HIV which are both virus and no vaccine. 

Edited by DFA1970

1 hour ago, DFA1970 said:

Yeah but remember they have done trials and still are on SARS and HIV which are both virus and no vaccine. 

Oh yeah....  all we can do is hope for the best and, do our parts every day to help reduce and limit the spread of the virus. As long as there are Scientifics /Medical progressions being made steadily towards making the vaccine and possibly cure. for many other enduring infections within this at time troublesome but beautiful world, we all want to live in, As long as possible to enjoy.

Lets pray for the world and it's leaders who are fighting on our behalf to keep us safe and healthy. for the doctors and nurses working closely to help bring healing to lives. Lets pray for our elsers and our families of all kinds. Lets keep the poor in our hearts, lets give an helping hand to those who need it. Lets keep DCI and all it's memebers and all MM in our thoughts and prayers all day long.

If anything we all need is wisdon, unity, love and care.

Edited by theonlyfizzle
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Yes Terri, The movie industry aka Hollywood is greatly being impacted. If we really dig around on the web, Industries around the world are being impacted, and i do understand the precautions to prevent the spread of the Covid 19.

I really hope in all honesty that the virus will die down as much as possible, that it will be safe in atleast two months time, so DCI 2020 season can be saved. If not, then so shall it be, and good bye 2020 season. I'll be very sad, very much! but i cannot be mad with the current situation.

Edited by theonlyfizzle
  • Like 1

Well no brainer but just got email from the theater. Hanover Lancers standstill rescheduled to Fall. Might be first corps performance of any type to be hit other than St Patrick parades. Helluva way to start celebrating 100 years.... Hoping this isn’t the tip of a huge iceburg

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Sad 2