Time for DCI to cancel season?

15 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

Don’t panic. Avg age was about 80. Find me an 80 year old who doesn’t have at least one condition. I mean, c’mon. 

I did order my groceries as you suggested.  Thank you.  

I’m glad we are all coming together to comfort each other and offer suggestions to limit exposure.  I am thankful for all of you and I think this is as good as time as any to say so.  🤗❤️

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I did order my groceries as you suggested.  Thank you.  

I’m glad we are all coming together to comfort each other and offer suggestions to limit exposure.  I am thankful for all of you and I think this is as good as time as any to say so.  🤗❤️

I continue to believe that people are basically good.

Annoying, but good.

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

I have high bp.

Hopefully If that's it Terri = COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, garfield said:

I'd be more concerned that Flo will sell themselves.

Am I concerned that Flo will fold?  Nope, not at all.

And, with the current deal in place, I'd think some directors would be happy to exit the current Flo deal and strike a new one elsewhere.

I realize that Flo has is flaws, but I think you’ll find that we could do a lot worse. 

1 minute ago, crownisking said:

I realize that Flo has is flaws, but I think you’ll find that we could do a lot worse. 

Well, that's always true!  We could also be dead!

But the issue is actually not solely about production quality, even as that's what most fans value in Flo.  DCI and the directors are using Flo for revenue vs. less manpower.  That metric isn't the same benefit that it once was even if you exclude the questionable service some have reported.

25 minutes ago, skevinp said:

I continue to believe that people are basically good.

Annoying, but good.

Awww, look at you being all mushy and stuff!  Right back at ya' (as I wait with great enthusiasm for the other sardonic shoe to drop).

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, garfield said:

I'd be more concerned that Flo will sell themselves.

Am I concerned that Flo will fold?  Nope, not at all.

And, with the current deal in place, I'd think some directors would be happy to exit the current Flo deal and strike a new one elsewhere.

I just think the DCI product is a perfect fit for Disney's new streaming service.  Especially now that they've created the Disney/ESPN+ Bundle.  With the previous ties of the DCI product to both Disney & ESPN, I wish someone could make this happen with the partnership of ABC Sports, ESPN, & Hearst Communications.  And with the power of their licensing department, I think they could make a profit by expanding the DCI on Demand library service.  (I could even see a Disney Marching Arts Network.)  Of course, there could be a chance that I have no idea of what I'm talking about.         

Edited by keystone3ply
correction
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

That’s it. Otherwise, I’m healthy. BMI is good, cholesterol is fine, no diabetes.   

I'm jealous *lol) Dang Agent Orange!

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

I just think the DCI product is a perfect fit for Disney's new streaming service.  Especially now that they've created the Disney/ESPN+ Bundle.  With the previous ties of the DCI product to both Disney & ESPN, I wish someone could make this happen with the partnership of ABC Sports, ESPN, & Hearst Communications.  And with the power of their licensing department, I think they could make a profit by expanding the DCI on Demand library service.  (I could even see a Disney Marching Arts Network.)  Of course, there could be a chance that I have no idea of what I'm talking about.         

I'd go for this. The corps have participated at Disney and since Disney is a promoter

noun
noun: promoter; plural noun: promoters; noun: promotor; plural noun: promotors

a person or company that finances or organizes a sporting event or theatrical production.

of family values and activities it would be a perfect fit.
  • Like 1