Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

let's be honest...based on attendance the last 2 years, Championships weekend isn't exactly making it rain cash

I'll take your word for it Jeff.  I haven't attended Championships or thought about doing so since 2009.  The new leadership will definitely have a huge hill to climb.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Sanity Mongering" My embedded sources are reporting that the DCA leadership will announce the unanimous decision to cancel the 2020 competition season, within hours.

Coronavirus update (March 23) by Drum Corps Associates On Sunday, March 22, the Board of Drum Corps Associates held an emergency conference call with all their member corps directors to discuss t

you can. your predictions usually don't line up

On 4/3/2020 at 11:41 PM, Jeff Ream said:

you can. your predictions usually don't line up

 

This is only the tip of the iceberg ..Many more will follow. 

 

https://www.timesreporter.com/news/20200407/canton-bluecoats-face-uncertainty-after-dci-season-canceled?fbclid=IwAR0KJNsQjZhryA3uRyVXcpNacHjdJGF1wjb1AfQobdFxP-6UNQQu4HdsDKY

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/31/2020 at 5:53 PM, Jeff Ream said:

i dont think the financial ruin is as bad as imagined.

Depends on how low and for how long the corps can cut expenses when there's no revenue coming in.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, 00Sop said:

I'll take your word for it Jeff.  I haven't attended Championships or thought about doing so since 2009.  The new leadership will definitely have a huge hill to climb.

place holds i think 4700....and presale had less than 50% sold for both days.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

place holds i think 4700....and presale had less than 50% sold for both days.

More like less than 20%. Either way they’re on their own. 

Edited by Poppycock
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Poppycock said:

More like less than 20%. Either way they’re on their own. 

this year was pathetic. last year was only anemic

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/10/2020 at 5:53 PM, N.E. Brigand said:

Depends on how low and for how long the corps can cut expenses when there's no revenue coming in.

THIS!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/20/2020 at 8:13 AM, stldrmn1 said:

Jeff,

I get 20 of what is now the standard "Corona Virus Update" a day in my E-Mail.  DCI said nothing new, or helpful.  

Can't you find something constructive to complain about ?

Regards, STLDRMN

 

I know it's been almost a month, I didn't get the sense that Jeff was complaining.  I got the impression that he just trying to find out what's going on.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Bucbari said:

I know it's been almost a month, I didn't get the sense that Jeff was complaining.  I got the impression that he just trying to find out what's going on.

don't use facts

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

don't use facts

FACTS...We don't need no steenking FACTS!!!     Booyah!

 

 

Pat

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.