Email from FloMarching - thoughts?

Just got an email from Flo saying what they will be doing during the pandemic. Haven’t used Flo in the past except to watch some live shows. So wondering what more experienced Flo watchers think.

I get my subscription via Friends, so Flo doesn't know me.  I did use them but they're not on my mind now.  Instead of their subscription, I suggest you pay that money directly to a drum corps and get a tax write off!  Woo!

(Or, maybe I have Flo emails going to my junk inbox.  No clue, and won't be watching.)

Edited by garfield
  • Like 2

my subscription renewed 2 weeks before WGI cancelled. so i emailed them last night asking what refund options i have, as 98% of why i purchased are null and void. they did try to offer me a pause of 3 months, to which i reminded them that in 3 months why i watch still won't be happening, so it looks like i'll be getting a prorated refund

46 minutes ago, gbass598 said:

I was curious what they were going to do. With WGI and now DCI canceled there really isn't a service to subscriber too for that price. Maybe I rejoin when BOA season rolls around if that isn't impacted.

If there is a BOA season.  Kirk Herbstreit does't think there will be a football season this fall.  Hope he's wrong.  :unsure:

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/ncaa-football/news/kirk-herbstreit-nfl-college-football-coronavirus-concerns/1sxqrvbw4mw1y1r23atjsyckw0 

• Sad 2

On 3/27/2020 at 1:34 PM, Jeff Ream said:

my subscription renewed 2 weeks before WGI cancelled. so i emailed them last night asking what refund options i have, as 98% of why i purchased are null and void. they did try to offer me a pause of 3 months, to which i reminded them that in 3 months why i watch still won't be happening, so it looks like i'll be getting a prorated refund

Did you get a refund?  They won’t offer me one. Just a 3 month pause option or a 20% off my next renewal.