Email from FloMarching - thoughts?

53 minutes ago, Dpsouthern81 said:

Did you get a refund?  They won’t offer me one. Just a 3 month pause option or a 20% off my next renewal. 

I Haven't tried yet. I just went on the website and it just said my subscription would run out in February of 2021. I suspect they don't want to give the money back but they probably should have to if the content you subscribe for isn't available. I'm certainly not paying 150 bucks a year for something where 2/3 of the reason I have it doesn't exist anymore this year.

Edited by gbass598

2 minutes ago, gbass598 said:

I Haven't tried yet. I just went on the website and it just said my subscription would run out in February of 2021. I suspect they don't want to give the money back but they probably should have to if the content you subscribe for isn't available. I'm certainly not paying 150 bucks a year for something where 2/3 of the reason I have it doesn't exist anymore this year.

They now tell me I’ve used too much of my subscription to receive any type of prorated refund.  Doesn’t make sense to me. I have three months left. Just prorate $12.50 x 3. Flo has the worst customer service department. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Dpsouthern81 said:

Did you get a refund?  They won’t offer me one. Just a 3 month pause option or a 20% off my next renewal. 

My annual subscription renewed the day DCI announced cancellation. I contacted Flo to cancel and they are giving me a full refund.

6 minutes ago, ElSuarez said:

My annual subscription renewed the day DCI announced cancellation. I contacted Flo to cancel and they are giving me a full refund.

Mine renewed about 2-3 weeks before WGI cancelled so I just emailed them to ask for a refund. I'll see what they tell me.

5 hours ago, gbass598 said:

Mine renewed about 2-3 weeks before WGI cancelled so I just emailed them to ask for a refund. I'll see what they tell me.

i got a prorated one.

• Like 1

On 3/28/2020 at 6:25 PM, gbass598 said:

I am pretty sure Sling isn't offering a refund because of all the sports cancellations.

2 hours ago, cage said:

I am pretty sure Sling isn't offering a refund because of all the sports cancellations.

I'm glad I'm not a Sling subscriber. In their defense however, Sling is a TV service that has sports like everyone else. Sports isn't their sole purposed of existing.

A thing to remember, FloMarching is just a part of the larger flosports organization. Even if we all cancel, they'll be fine. They have FloBowling, FloCheer, FloWrestling, etc. They have plenty of revenue and plenty of VC money. 

On 3/30/2020 at 10:53 AM, gbass598 said:

I'm glad I'm not a Sling subscriber. In their defense however, Sling is a TV service that has sports like everyone else. Sports isn't their sole purposed of existing.

Nor is the marching arts Flos sole business.  But I pay more to a subscriber to get sports, otherwise I would use Philo.