Email from FloMarching - thoughts?

22 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

And within an hour I get an email from Flo questioning my cancellation. First is a tone deaf vid clip and caption saying they will send Carolina Crowns pit after me if I don’t re-up. Then line about “marching season isn’t over”. 

too bizarre to even comment on.... 

Yup; the tone deafness of FloMarching has always been astonishing.  When I saw their equipment at an early show two years ago, I canceled my subscription, washed my hands of them, & have never looked back.  My solution was to attend more shows in person.  I started attending the the first Premiere weekend, the 2nd & 4th weekends of July, & finish with Finals week.  (I had planned to help with a portion of the tour this summer with my old corps.)  But next summer, I'm planning to add the San Antonio weekend.  With that schedule, I had zero need for their product.  But I understand that some fans/family can't attend that many events & will need their product.  I just wish they would raise their quality standards.            

Edited by keystone3ply
addition
  • Like 5

Watched online Easter service and it started with the contemporary music group. Everyone is home so you saw 13 individual little screens and words on the bottom. I thought Flo should take lessons....

Two minutes there was a freeze and had to restart the browser.... 🙄

• Like 1