Recommended Posts

53 minutes ago, Dpsouthern81 said:

Did you get a refund?  They won’t offer me one. Just a 3 month pause option or a 20% off my next renewal. 

I Haven't tried yet. I just went on the website and it just said my subscription would run out in February of 2021. I suspect they don't want to give the money back but they probably should have to if the content you subscribe for isn't available. I'm certainly not paying 150 bucks a year for something where 2/3 of the reason I have it doesn't exist anymore this year.

Edited by gbass598
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yup; the tone deafness of FloMarching has always been astonishing.  When I saw their equipment at an early show two years ago, I canceled my subscription, washed my hands of them, & have never loo

My view is, if we help Flo MARCHING go under, we are left with nothing.  At least, for now.  My choice has been not to cancel. 

yeah they tried to get me to hold on for 3 months. i asked them what exactly would be happening in June since DCI is cancelled?   next email  granted my cancellation. i get it the loss of re

2 minutes ago, gbass598 said:

I Haven't tried yet. I just went on the website and it just said my subscription would run out in February of 2021. I suspect they don't want to give the money back but they probably should have to if the content you subscribe for isn't available. I'm certainly not paying 150 bucks a year for something where 2/3 of the reason I have it doesn't exist anymore this year.

They now tell me I’ve used too much of my subscription to receive any type of prorated refund.  Doesn’t make sense to me. I have three months left. Just prorate $12.50 x 3. Flo has the worst customer service department. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Dpsouthern81 said:

Did you get a refund?  They won’t offer me one. Just a 3 month pause option or a 20% off my next renewal. 

My annual subscription renewed the day DCI announced cancellation. I contacted Flo to cancel and they are giving me a full refund.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ElSuarez said:

My annual subscription renewed the day DCI announced cancellation. I contacted Flo to cancel and they are giving me a full refund.

Mine renewed about 2-3 weeks before WGI cancelled so I just emailed them to ask for a refund. I'll see what they tell me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, gbass598 said:

Mine renewed about 2-3 weeks before WGI cancelled so I just emailed them to ask for a refund. I'll see what they tell me.

i got a prorated one.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2020 at 6:25 PM, gbass598 said:

I Haven't tried yet. I just went on the website and it just said my subscription would run out in February of 2021. I suspect they don't want to give the money back but they probably should have to if the content you subscribe for isn't available. I'm certainly not paying 150 bucks a year for something where 2/3 of the reason I have it doesn't exist anymore this year.

I am pretty sure Sling isn't offering a refund because of all the sports cancellations.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cage said:

I am pretty sure Sling isn't offering a refund because of all the sports cancellations.

I'm glad I'm not a Sling subscriber. In their defense however, Sling is a TV service that has sports like everyone else. Sports isn't their sole purposed of existing.

Link to post
Share on other sites

A thing to remember, FloMarching is just a part of the larger flosports organization. Even if we all cancel, they'll be fine. They have FloBowling, FloCheer, FloWrestling, etc. They have plenty of revenue and plenty of VC money. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/30/2020 at 10:53 AM, gbass598 said:

I'm glad I'm not a Sling subscriber. In their defense however, Sling is a TV service that has sports like everyone else. Sports isn't their sole purposed of existing.

Nor is the marching arts Flos sole business.  But I pay more to a subscriber to get sports, otherwise I would use Philo.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.