Email from FloMarching - thoughts?

On 3/30/2020 at 11:54 AM, Tony Flores said:

A thing to remember, FloMarching is just a part of the larger flosports organization. Even if we all cancel, they'll be fine. They have FloBowling, FloCheer, FloWrestling, etc. They have plenty of revenue and plenty of VC money. 

I agree...but flo must really be struggling considering that not too many sports are happening either I'd imagine...That said, I canceled my subscription which was to renew in May.

8 hours ago, jordsterr said:

I pay monthly, and I had intended to just keep going in a small effort to help keep them going.  I saw today that they increased the price!  Not a huge amount, but come on.  I will be canceling.

lots of things will see price increases when this is over

• Like 1

Cancelled Flo but will wait until the yearly runs out for it to take affect. Who knows I might get so flipping bored I’ll watch training vids or show vids without sound.... 🤮

2 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Cancelled Flo but will wait until the yearly runs out for it to take affect. Who knows I might get so flipping bored I’ll watch training vids or show vids without sound.... 🤮

And within an hour I get an email from Flo questioning my cancellation. First is a tone deaf vid clip and caption saying they will send Carolina Crowns pit after me if I don’t re-up. Then line about “marching season isn’t over”. 

too bizarre to even comment on.... 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

And within an hour I get an email from Flo questioning my cancellation. First is a tone deaf vid clip and caption saying they will send Carolina Crowns pit after me if I don’t re-up. Then line about “marching season isn’t over”. 

too bizarre to even comment on.... 

yeah they tried to get me to hold on for 3 months. i asked them what exactly would be happening in June since DCI is cancelled?

next email  granted my cancellation. i get it the loss of revenue hurts. but as always with Flo customer service, tone and messaging sucks worse than volume during commercials

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

yeah they tried to get me to hold on for 3 months. i asked them what exactly would be happening in June since DCI is cancelled?

next email  granted my cancellation. i get it the loss of revenue hurts. but as always with Flo customer service, tone and messaging sucks worse than volume during commercials

Yeah I cancelled thru the website. Get very little verbal communication hunkered down at home. Don’t want most of it to be an argument.