IF the season is cancelled...

If there is no season, one would think the show planned and music/drill already written might be stored until next Winter.  Why start from scratch and pay more money for another show?  Most corps would probably keep what their show would have been a secret.

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ghost said:

If there is no season, one would think the show planned and music/drill already written might be stored until next Winter.  Why start from scratch and pay more money for another show?  Most corps would probably keep what their show would have been a secret.

From a marketing perspective, to remind fans that they still exist, it might make sense for corps to tease out details about their postpned shows over this (probably) cancelled summer. 

4 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

From a marketing perspective, to remind fans that they still exist, it might make sense for corps to tease out details about their postpned shows over this (probably) cancelled summer. 

Members under contract know what they were going to do this year.  Other corps posting a little tease of what they were going to do may/may not get other contracted mm to switch corps.  Under this potential no season this year, contracted mm might not be stopped if they decided to leave.

28 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Why a secret? I never understood that competitive concept. It was never a secret for decades. 

Edited by DFA1970

This afternoon Governor Murphy joined  New York, Conn. and Ill. and shut down pretty much everything in the state.

Murphy said this could be in place for months.

Now the FAA stopped all flights into the NYC area airports,due to staffing issues,from Covid.

I'm sorry,but to me,this has now reached the point where not cancelling the season makes

no sense.

Edited by rpbobcat
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, rpbobcat said:

This afternoon Governor Murphy joined  New York, Conn. and Ill. and shut down pretty much everything in the state.

Murphy said this could be in place for months.

Now the FAA stopped all flights into the NYC area airports,due to staffing issues,from Covid.

I'm sorry,but to me,this has now reached the point where not cancelling the season makes

no sense.

Forgive me but we’re way past if.  We’re at when. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3