Mr. Acheson--it's time.

2 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

i'm not the first in here to do so why do you post the flame bait #### you post despite being proven wrong dozens of times?

Hahaha. Thanks for finally confirming it’s all about “being right.”  If you consider asking for clarifying information to be flamebait, I have no response for you. “I just know” is just a waste of everybody’s time. 

4 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

shame on you not naming names. now you must bow to Hockeydad's floggings wile he continues to flog Aceson despite having his actual job explained to him dozens of times

No worries. Garfield is going to PROVE to us all very shortly how Dan is leading.  I guess for the rest of you it’s enough to giggle at each other about the secrets you all know. 

Edited by HockeyDad

The corps need to lay off all unecessary staff at this time. All efforts from today, to the end of the year, should go towards fund-raising.That is the way forward to guarantee a 2021 season.  Please DCI--make an announcement this week. 

54 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

i'll not out sources, but it's not exactly a secret

Well there are staff members expressing their opinion on several drum corps FB groups as to up or down.  
Honest question:  Do DCP members not participate in other social media venues?  
I sometimes can't stand FB, but have to use it for school purposes. 

2 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Well there are staff members expressing their opinion on several drum corps FB groups as to up or down.  
Honest question:  Do DCP members not participate in other social media venues?  
I sometimes can't stand FB, but have to use it for school purposes. 

Disabled FB account for various reasons. Including toxic level on some of the early drum corps areas. Some people there make ramd look tame... 🤮

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Fred Windish said:

Ha!  Because Message Boards are ALL ABOUT being ‘right.’  (and capturing the last word on everything) 

That honor is usually reserved for Jeff.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

i'll not out sources, but it's not exactly a secret

By DCI?  Other directors?  Their Boards?

Who is pressuring?

You don't need to out sources (I think you know I'd not ask THAT).  But other posters here are not privy to your source comments and will make up their own stories if you don't clarify.

No need to light fires for them when they're constantly rubbing sticks together anyway.

Edited by garfield

1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

shame on you not naming names. now you must bow to Hockeydad's floggings wile he continues to flog Aceson despite having his actual job explained to him dozens of times

Now, now.  We're all friends here, right?

1 hour ago, HockeyDad said:

Hahaha. Thanks for finally confirming it’s all about “being right.”  If you consider asking for clarifying information to be flamebait, I have no response for you. “I just know” is just a waste of everybody’s time. 

do you out people that tell you things confidentially? they dont care if i post it, they just don't want their name out there.