Mr. Acheson--it's time.

2 hours ago, N.E. Brigand said:

I didn't make it up. The number of COVID19 deaths in the U.S. this month has grown by an average by 33% per day. All I did was point out that at that rate, total deaths would surpass the annual number of U.S. auto fatalities in short order. That's explaining the potential risk if too little is done.

The question remains: are we doing enough yet to prevent that number from happening?

- - - - - - - - - -

And as for the argument that I'm scaremongering, well, only time will tell whether my warnings were better or worse than those promoting complacency.

Am I "promoting complacency"?

Just now, skevinp said:

I feel sorry for the mods lately.

I know, right?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

Trapped in the house and putting up with nonsense.  Fun times. 

Today it’s My Little Pony with the grandkids.

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, seen-it-all said:

Which corps might not make it to 2021? I hate to say it, but it wouldn't surprise me ☹️

Wait! Wait! I know how to answer this one:

I know of at least two, but I’m not going to say which ones. But we will find out in time. 

• Haha 4

Just now, HockeyDad said:

Wait! Wait! I know how to answer this one:

I know of at least two, but I’m not going to say which ones. But we will find out in time. 

Wait!  Wait!  I want to play!

I spy, with my little eye, FOUR, yes FOUR drum corps going under.  But, nope, I'm not tellin'!

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Today it’s My Little Pony with the grandkids.

Well tonight might be binge watch first season of Muppet Show or first season of Robot Chicken. Just got back from store, ATM and pharmacy so ready for funny craziness. Unlike lady at drive up ATM in front of me with thick gloves. Ok I can forgive slowness pushing the buttons but driving out and almost missing a corner because you can’t steer....

Nephew has essential job making pet food (seriously) so his wife and kids and at my sis in law and her husbands place. Kids are 3 and 6 months so not chancing nephew bringing in the virus. Question is will 3 more bodies help or hurt bro in laws sanity. Hurt - 3 extra bodies including baby Help - baby will keep his wife busy and out of his hair...

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1