Mr. Acheson--it's time.

29 minutes ago, Ghost said:

One possible solution.  Others may show up in a week or so.        https://video.foxnews.com/v/6144015101001#sp=show-clips

That’s only a potential treatment for after someone becomes infected. Definitely helpful (if it holds up) but not something that will turn the tide against distancing measures to flatten infections rates in the first place.

BTW- The Texas state pharmacy board sent out a notice that those drugs could only be dispensed with a diagnosis “consistent with the drugs use.” Apparently some docs were prescribing them prophylactically for family and friends. So, from now on, if I prescribe a Z-pack (when I’m actually working again), I’ve got to add “for dental infection.”

Edited by year1buick
added some info

16 minutes ago, year1buick said:

That’s only a potential treatment for after someone becomes infected. Definitely helpful (if it holds up) but not something that will turn the tide against distancing measures to flatten infections rates in the first place.

BTW- The Texas state pharmacy board sent out a notice that those drugs could only be dispensed with a diagnosis “consistent with the drugs use.” Apparently some docs were prescribing them prophylactically for family and friends. So, from now on, if I prescribe a Z-pack (when I’m actually working again), I’ve got to add “for dental infection.”

Good for Texas, family members have been prescribed Z-packs and they were a God send. Hate to think anyone needs one and none available 

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

It just popped on my news app. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, garfield said:

That means HockeyDad gets gunned down at the causeway.

STAY INSIDE, HOCKEYDAD!  DON'T ANSWER THE PHONE OR USE ANY ROAD WITH A TOLL BOOTH!  AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

😀

try the veal

39 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

So how short a season makes sense?

a three week ST and a three week tour is about as short as I can picture. 

Not to the corps, unless every designer and instructor agrees to forego whatever they're due for the summer and the members agree to pay the same money for a 3 or 4 week season that they would for a full summer tour, which most probably won't. Going from 30 shows to 12 or 13 shows is a $50k+ hit to the corps in performance fees alone, 

A 5 week competition season would be a stretch, financially, and designers and staffs would have to agree to reduced fees even then. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, garfield said:

Oh, I will.  And I won't make such a mess in the restaurant, either.

just when you thought you were out, i pulled you back in

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Leave the gun; Take the cannoli 

"oh Hockeydad...he won't be coming round no more"

29 minutes ago, ironlips said:

"Daddy, are we there yet?"

don't make me pull this car over son