Everything Is Wrong And It’s _____ Fault!

The Boogie and Rio.

16 minutes ago, mrk said:

The Boogie and Rio.

I remembered Rio (kinda pervy) but forgot Boogie.... now it’s stuck in my head..  😖

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, garfield said:

Dan Acheson's

(Everyone here knows I'm kidding.)

no more like whatever corps abstained

21 minutes ago, Fred Windish said:

So glad you clarified that !   The poor guy gets blamed for most everything.

Even Dan A knows I'm kidding.

He's had many opportunities to punch me in the nose and is, instead, gracious, caring, and willing like none I've seen to be very nice and, yet, go nose-to-nose with the most boisterous, determined, and belligerent in the activity.  I've held him to account many times over the years, but I'll defend him when I measure his character by his opposition.

Many people disagree.  Fine.  To me: tough dude.  Not always right, but I can't dismiss his dedication to the greater good of the activity.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, garfield said:

Even Dan A knows I'm kidding.

He's had many opportunities to punch me in the nose and is, instead, gracious, caring, and willing like none I've seen to be very nice and, yet, go nose-to-nose with the most boisterous, determined, and belligerent in the activity.  I've held him to account many times over the years, but I'll defend him when I measure his character by his opposition.

Many people disagree.  Fine.  To me: tough dude.  Not always right, but I can't dismiss his dedication to the greater good of the activity.

agree. had a great discussion with him....gasp....10 years ago after i kinda leaked some document on here that radically changed DCI. he told me in the span of 24 hours he hated me and loved me at the same time.Plus i thanked him for his phone testimony trying to support Five Star Brass when they sued Herco and lost for pulling the plug on the Hershey show at the last minute

but he wouldn't buy me a drink LOL