HockeyDad

Everything Is Wrong And It’s _____ Fault!

Recommended Posts

Post your charts and graphs here. Point your fingers of blame. Everything but positive thoughts go here. Vent until you feel better or vindicated or because you just need to. This topic is for YOU!! 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

Post your charts and graphs here. Point your fingers of blame. Everything but positive thoughts go here. Vent until you feel better or vindicated or because you just need to. This topic is for YOU!! 

I've heard from "a reliable source" that Hockey Dad was in Wuhan in December buying GONGS for Christmas!  Thanks a lot.

Edited by oldbandguy
update
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s Brasso’s revenge.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, oldbandguy said:

I've heard from "a reliable source" that Hockey Dad was in Wuhan in December buying GONGS for Christmas!  Thanks a lot.

Did spell check change BONGS?

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, garfield said:

Ream’s

oh no my fine orange tabby friend that likes lasagna.

 

 

100% you, Catherine Burr, Stuart Rice, ken Mazur, Vince Lamb, Lee Rudnicki, Jim Blansett, nanci Dunham, Ron Allard, VKG, Jan, The Great Bunny race, Poodle, George Dixon, Geoffrey Sandlr, Wyndham, The san Francisco renegades, and EBBUB

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jeff Ream said:

oh no my fine orange tabby friend that likes lasagna.

 

 

100% you, Catherine Burr, Stuart Rice, ken Mazur, Vince Lamb, Lee Rudnicki, Jim Blansett, nanci Dunham, Ron Allard, VKG, Jan, The Great Bunny race, Poodle, George Dixon, Geoffrey Sandlr, Wyndham, The san Francisco renegades, and EBBUB

Wow, what and long and distinguished list of names I find myself.

Thank you.  Thank you.  I'm here all week.

Tip your waiter.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

oh no my fine orange tabby friend that likes lasagna.

 

 

100% you, Catherine Burr, Stuart Rice, ken Mazur, Vince Lamb, Lee Rudnicki, Jim Blansett, nanci Dunham, Ron Allard, VKG, Jan, The Great Bunny race, Poodle, George Dixon, Geoffrey Sandlr, Wyndham, The san Francisco renegades, and EBBUB

I cannot, seriously CANNOT, believe that I found this:  (and thanks for the compliment, Jeff)

 

Edited by garfield

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.