MM Refunds, and Ticket Buyers, too? Friends?

4 hours ago, Poppycock said:

Rumors! šŸ˜‚

all you can call it til solid information becomes widely dissemenated to the public...or someone that would leak it

Jeff, Ā I have no ā€˜inside informationā€™ to offer. My GUESS is, another combine, similar to that old G-7 stand alone group of beneficiaries, will be put together. If so, negating the need for a DCI as weĀ currently know it.

Edited by Fred Windish

39 minutes ago, Fred Windish said:

Jeff, Ā I have no ā€˜inside informationā€™ to offer. My GUESS is, another combine, similar to that old G-7 stand alone group of beneficiaries, will be put together. If so, negating the need for a DCI as weĀ currently know it.

No combine - something more grassroots - advisory board. I'm not going to presupposeĀ there will be a new governing body, but I wouldn't be surprised either.

8 hours ago, Fred Windish said:

thats one of a few rumors yes. i do laugh though because those that caused the issue under one umbrella think they can create a new one and do a better job

6 hours ago, oldbandguy said:

Can you further explain this comment?

DCI is the corps. their directors, the ones that vote on everything. so some possibly wanting to splinter off with more control is IMO laughable.

7 hours ago, Poppycock said:

No combine - something more grassroots - advisory board. I'm not going to presupposeĀ there will be a new governing body, but I wouldn't be surprised either.

you mean like 30 world class groups having votes and less than 15 from A and Open?