garfield

MM Refunds, and Ticket Buyers, too? Friends?

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

yes many rumors swirling about things. very interesting. funny tho..the corps ARE DCI. interesting how the rumors seem to ignore those that made the mess trying to go for more control

Rumors! 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Poppycock said:

Rumors! 😂

all you can call it til solid information becomes widely dissemenated to the public...or someone that would leak it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jeff,  I have no ‘inside information’ to offer. My GUESS is, another combine, similar to that old G-7 stand alone group of beneficiaries, will be put together. If so, negating the need for a DCI as we currently know it.

Edited by Fred Windish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Fred Windish said:

Jeff,  I have no ‘inside information’ to offer. My GUESS is, another combine, similar to that old G-7 stand alone group of beneficiaries, will be put together. If so, negating the need for a DCI as we currently know it.

No combine - something more grassroots - advisory board. I'm not going to presuppose there will be a new governing body, but I wouldn't be surprised either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

yes many rumors swirling about things. very interesting. funny tho..the corps ARE DCI. interesting how the rumors seem to ignore those that made the mess trying to go for more control

Can you further explain this comment?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

all you can call it til solid information becomes widely dissemenated to the public...or someone that would leak it

hmmmmmm😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Fred Windish said:

Jeff,  I have no ‘inside information’ to offer. My GUESS is, another combine, similar to that old G-7 stand alone group of beneficiaries, will be put together. If so, negating the need for a DCI as we currently know it.

thats one of a few rumors yes. i do laugh though because those that caused the issue under one umbrella think they can create a new one and do a better job

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, oldbandguy said:

Can you further explain this comment?

DCI is the corps. their directors, the ones that vote on everything. so some possibly wanting to splinter off with more control is IMO laughable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Poppycock said:

No combine - something more grassroots - advisory board. I'm not going to presuppose there will be a new governing body, but I wouldn't be surprised either.

you mean like 30 world class groups having votes and less than 15 from A and Open?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

you mean like 30 world class groups having votes and less than 15 from A and Open?

Nope!

Edited by Poppycock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.