Member corps vote to cancel 2020 DCI Tour

Curious if most corps perform their 2020 production in 2021 or which corps go back to the drawing board. 

• Like 1

On a less somber note, I'd like to know whether FloMarching will be re-broadcasting any shows from their (or DCI's) archives at any point this summer, especially on some of the bigger days of the tour. I know they're already planning something similar for WGI championships.

If there's anything that would really help to keep interest in DCI afloat through the cancelled tour, it's Flo.

18 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

On a less somber note, I'd like to know whether FloMarching will be re-broadcasting any shows from their (or DCI's) archives at any point this summer, especially on some of the bigger days of the tour. I know they're already planning something similar for WGI championships.

If there's anything that would really help to keep interest in DCI afloat through the cancelled tour, it's Flo.

Got an email they would broadcast Blue Devils 2019 but.... parts of the show would be without sound.... don’t have to say why

edit: new email with some shows added. This email says 2020 tour cancelled so brand new info..

Edited by JimF-LowBari

We knew this was coming.  But that doesn't make it hurt any less.

• Sad 1

The news crushed me. I've been a fan since 2010 and I planned on flying to Indiana since 2012. This would've been my first time ever seeing a corps perform live... I wonder how they're gonna handle the tickets that were already bought.