Carolina Crown 2021

Wondering how many Corps just push the 2020 shows to 2021?  And how many have better ideas given the current situation? Hopefully, this will just be something to reflect on come Fall camps. 

Just now, karuna said:

I sort of hope they can keep the lid on most of their show and field it next season.  

I kind of expect some sort of leaks here and there on the web, of what corps might have done this summer. I hope not! 

11 hours ago, theonlyfizzle said:

I kind of expect some sort of leaks here and there on the web, of what corps might have done this summer. I hope not! 

I have only heard tiny bits and pieces about the 2020 program but what I heard was very fresh and exciting.  I love Crown when they take off into completely unexpected directions.  

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
5 hours ago, Newseditor44 said:

Hint for what the 2020 show would have been... and might still be in the future... the opener was going to be the piece that got released in the hornline video after the season was cancelled. “Chandelier” by Sia 

The video in case it was missed:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, ndrudy2013 said:

I never noticed the guy's snare drum falling off at the very end of the 2019 show

Yep -- judge returned it to him.

https://youtu.be/wYKkR04UUTY