Carolina Crown 2021

I just want to know what these uniforms are going to look like. I really hope they incorporate the traditional Cream and Purple.

2 hours ago, Incognito365 said:

I just want to know what these uniforms are going to look like. I really hope they incorporate the traditional Cream and Purple.

Well if ever there were a time to revisit the purple and cream, this would be it. Seems like it would be a big investment for a shortened season without a national tour and only a handful of live performances…but I’m just a guy sitting behind a keyboard. 

11 hours ago, crownisking said:

Well if ever there were a time to revisit the purple and cream, this would be it. Seems like it would be a big investment for a shortened season without a national tour and only a handful of live performances…but I’m just a guy sitting behind a keyboard. 

They bought all new flags. They could also sell the uniforms after this "season" and make a profit off of them. I'm sure they're getting uniforms. They wouldn't send them out there in khaki shorts and white t-shirts.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Incognito365 said:

They bought all new flags. They could also sell the uniforms after this "season" and make a profit off of them. I'm sure they're getting uniforms. They wouldn't send them out there in khaki shorts and white t-shirts.

Those flags with the crown logo will sell out to guard alums in a heartbeat!

Edited by karuna
  • Like 1

On 6/19/2021 at 1:02 PM, Incognito365 said:

Even if they reuse some past uniform pieces, it would seem they’d for sure have to buy some new as there are over 180 members this year and I’m sure not all past pieces would be in great shape.  I’m confident purple will be a prominent color but not sure about cream.

1 hour ago, DrummerParent said:

Even if they reuse some past uniform pieces, it would seem they’d for sure have to buy some new as there are over 180 members this year and I’m sure not all past pieces would be in great shape.  I’m confident purple will be a prominent color but not sure about cream.

Yeah, as much as I would LOVE to see the 03-06 uniforms make a comeback this year, those threads are nearly 20 years old at this point. And there’s no reason to believe Crown would’ve even kept the entire set for this long. My best guess is that they kept one or two for display and sold the rest to a HS years ago.

I need Matt Harloff to come to my job and start motivating my coworkers....

Edited by ChrisVT2003
  • Like 3

On 6/19/2021 at 8:46 PM, karuna said:

Those flags with the crown logo will sell out to guard alums in a heartbeat!

I would buy one and I'm not even an alum. Lol.

• Like 1

On 6/21/2021 at 6:10 PM, Incognito365 said:

I would buy one and I'm not even an alum. Lol.

I actually still have my flag from the opening set of the 2013 show. Hopefully they gave the alumns first dibs because I remember just about everything from the 2013 show sold out really fast once it was put on the website.