Carolina Crown 2021

2 hours ago, Dpsouthern81 said:

Thank you.  I’ll be there in person but do you know what it costs to subscribe?  I think I remember it was $30 per month in 2019 (or much less per month of you paid for a full year).  I have friends and family that may want to stream.  Seems like you have to put in a lot of information just to get to pricing.  

2 hours ago, DrummerParent said:

Thank you.  I’ll be there in person but do you know what it costs to subscribe?  I think I remember it was $30 per month in 2019 (or much less per month of you paid for a full year).  I have friends and family that may want to stream.  Seems like you have to put in a lot of information just to get to pricing.  

When I last checked there was an option for monthly subscription of $29.99. To get that price you have to select “Change plan”. 

On 6/25/2021 at 10:50 AM, Incognito365 said:

And now the money that high school bands raise and spend significantly dwarfs what high school football teams raise and spend. Unless you're in Texas. Lol. I know personally my program spends anywhere between $150,000 to $200,000 annually. We hit $220,000 one year and we thought we were going to die. It's the price of being competitive with the ability to win these days. A lot of that is spent on staff.

That's crazy

19 hours ago, Dpsouthern81 said:

That’s the yearly rate. 

Or $150 + tax annually. Just checked mine. 

So Crown’s banquet was last night and good grief they had a ton of age outs! Easily half the corps! I almost panicked and then I remembered that this is probably two years worth of age outs and all the other corps are going to have this happening to them as well. 

Still, that brass line is going to be pretty youthful in 2022. 😶