Carolina Crown 2021

In before the close. (Did I say that right? I'm so unhip)

45 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

It's the fact that he never has anything nice to say unless it's about the Blue Devils. He only gets onto the Crown threads to put them down. The fact that so many others had so many nice things to say, especially with them having such a strong showing coming off of the pandemic, but yet he just wants to make a snide remark with no substance just shows the immaturity behind all of his posts.

Like I said before, it's the immaturity. No it wasn't ground breaking, but half the time neither are his precious Blue Devils, yet he always decides to make snide remarks towards the organization that kicked off the season after the pandemic and had a great showing. Some people really should follow the age old rule "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all."

I'm just waiting for the innovative production from the 2021 edition of the Blue Devils. When is it happening?

Blue Devils have gotten beat up pretty good over the years because they’re the winner that everyone loves to hate.   I think they handle the criticism pretty well and just go about their business.  I don’t know why they aren’t coming out this year but I respect their choice. ✌️

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Like 6

12 hours ago, Smug Trumpet Guy said:

Say what you will about poppy but you have to admit drum corps has taken a weird turn with how these shows are designed lately. It is strange to see all the faces of the marching members and remind myself that I'm watching a drum corps show. It reminds me of WGI shows (which I didn't care all the much for) from high schools in the middle of the 2000s and DCI decided to completely adopt that style. The overuse of props, skin tight uniforms, amplification and tacky narration. It isn't for everyone thats for sure

Crowns Uniform looks like a hippy's pajamas IMHO.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Incognito365 said:

It's the fact that he never has anything nice to say unless it's about the Blue Devils. He only gets onto the Crown threads to put them down. The fact that so many others had so many nice things to say, especially with them having such a strong showing coming off of the pandemic, but yet he just wants to make a snide remark with no substance just shows the immaturity behind all of his posts.

Like I said before, it's the immaturity. No it wasn't ground breaking, but half the time neither are his precious Blue Devils, yet he always decides to make snide remarks towards the organization that kicked off the season after the pandemic and had a great showing. Some people really should follow the age old rule "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all."

I'm just waiting for the innovative production from the 2021 edition of the Blue Devils. When is it happening?

Crown getting out to Indianapolis Indiana this year? 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, skevinp said:

I can’t wait to see how groundbreakingly original it is.

Did you forget 2021 is exhibition only! In more simple words, an exhibition is simply a collection of things for display, and in that regard the  Crownies put on a nice display.

So just because my expectations were higher is really meaningless in the grand scheme of things. Just like exhibitions are. 

1 hour ago, Poppycock said:

Did you forget 2021 is exhibition only! In more simple words, an exhibition is simply a collection of things for display, and in that regard the  Crownies put on a nice display.

So just because my expectations were higher is really meaningless in the grand scheme of things. Just like exhibitions are. 

That was kind of the point I was making, in maybe a little too sarcastic way.  🙂

• Thanks 1