Carolina Crown 2021

FYI:  earlier today Crown announced the show segments (with sound) are being uploaded to Flo for FloPro members.

https://www.facebook.com/21330342640/posts/10159346303017641/?d=n

Always thought watching drum corps was supposed to be entertaining and entertainment is supposed to relax people. Going back to skulking DCP as some people just wound up too tight. Someone says something they disagree with and sounds like a bunch of cats snarling at each other.

Just happy to see drum corps this summer! 

• Like 2

Just had the opportunity to view the Project 21 again on Flo.  Wow I am really impressed by:

• how polished these "end of spring training" performances were both musically and visually
  • how well the performers were able to communicate to the audience
  • the level of detail added to the program
  • the quality of training evident in the performers

It's astounding really.  

Bodes extremely well for 2022.

Congrats to the performers, staff, and admin for pulling that off. 

• Like 8

First of all, you all know I'm a huge Crown fan. However, there was nothing creative about this show, IMO but the guard was much improved from 2019, which bodes well for 2022. Show design and visual design will be key for 2022 and we'll see if the current staff can be creative enough to bring Crown another championship..

good thing it's an exhibition then, right?

it has exactly zero to do with any future competitive program in a dci tour year, so using this year's exhibition as a predictor of future success or the ability of the design staff is nonsensical.  

again, congrats to all of the performers!  you all rock!

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

What’s FloPro? 

I guess it's the paid account. I'm not sure if they have any free offerings or not.

I just checked and they have all the show segments online. I have a yearly account that includes WGI and sports. 

• Thanks 1