Carolina Crown 2021

Anytime you can listen to God's Horn Line is a treat. 

• Like 2

Anyone notice in the video that they took time to show the cream uniforms? Could we be seeing them go back to those? Any insights? 

40 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

Anyone notice in the video that they took time to show the cream uniforms? Could we be seeing them go back to those? Any insights? 

Video actually shows 3 different era uniforms (purple/chrome, cream with horizontals, cream with picture windows).

Not sure what they're gonna do.  I know Crown did sell/give away some uniform sets to other corps/bands.

Maybe we see a new base uniform that's re-usable in 2022.  

Will not surprise me to see plenty of cream and/or purple.  

So good to see the "old school" crown set. As some said earlier, this looks like the best use and implementation of props that Crown as ever done (maybe a swing in the right direction for GE in the coming years). Can't wait to see them tomorrow on the field for the first time in almost 2 years!

• Like 2

I am really excited to see this years production, after watching this video.  I cannot wait to see an ensemble practice.

4 hours ago, karuna said:

Video actually shows 3 different era uniforms (purple/chrome, cream with horizontals, cream with picture windows).

Not sure what they're gonna do.  I know Crown did sell/give away some uniform sets to other corps/bands.

Maybe we see a new base uniform that's re-usable in 2022.  

Will not surprise me to see plenty of cream and/or purple.  

This is what I meant. A new uniform theme uniform style that's reusable. The return of the cream would make me so happy. I've missed it since they made the change.

2 hours ago, TigerBaritone19 said:

So good to see the "old school" crown set. As some said earlier, this looks like the best use and implementation of props that Crown as ever done (maybe a swing in the right direction for GE in the coming years). Can't wait to see them tomorrow on the field for the first time in almost 2 years!

I teared up seeing the traditional Crown set. 

As for the props, I'm here for them. Minimal, versatile, effective.

It’s too early to know for sure where this year’s ballad will rank among the others…but “Gravity” is a really beautiful moment in the show. It’s so hard not to get emotional when hearing it thinking about that young lady with Castle HS a few years ago. Such a tragedy. 

• Like 3

What I can say right now is the low brass is no joke this year

• Like 2