Carolina Crown 2021

Thank you Carolina Crown..Seeing you perform rekindled my drum corps "JONES' ..Looking forward to 2022 with great expectation..But please, let's wait til finals for Mr.Rondinaro"s contributions..lol

14 minutes ago, waliman4444 said:

Thank you Carolina Crown..Seeing you perform rekindled my drum corps "JONES' ..Looking forward to 2022 with great expectation..But please, let's wait til finals for Mr.Rondinaro"s contributions..lol

I hear ya but he’s been doing NightBEAT shows since the beginning of time so would it really be a Crown show without him?

2 minutes ago, crownisking said:

I hear ya but he’s been doing NightBEAT shows since the beginning of time so would it really be a Crown show without him?

Agreed

I think this performance has set the stage for Crown for the decade. If this is what they could get done in 5 weeks, imagine what they could have gotten done during a regular season! I feel like this decade is going to be a bright one for Crown.

• Like 5

If you missed the performance last night, someone posted a screen record of the broadcast on the tube. Better hurry, it’ll probably be pulled down by lunch. 

• Like 1

If Crown's show is any indication about what we can expect from the rest of the other active drum corps, this year; I think we are all in for a real treat. Instead of everyone trying to keep up with the Joneses (Blue Devils and Bluecoats); corps are exploring their own identity and creativity without trying to outdo somebody else just for a d**n ring. I admit being one of those individuals that gets caught up in the competitive aspect, on occasion; so this year is going to be a relief. 
Sorry, Poppycock; the naughty Blue Devils "toys" will have to wait until next year. :laugh:

Edited by corps8294
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Continental said:

While it's available....

As predicted. Taken down by lunch. 😶