Carolina Crown 2021

On 4/4/2021 at 12:27 AM, Incognito365 said:

I guess this will make year three without seeing Crown live for me...BRING BACK THE NKY SHOW FOR 2022!!!

Only 8 hours from NKY to Fort Mill !! There are also very reasonably priced direct flights from CVG to CLT.  Make the trip.  It's ALWAYS worth it to see Crown in Fort Mill (or in Boiling Springs).  :biggrin:

I'm dying to hear to Gravity already.  

Edited by karuna

On 4/7/2021 at 5:52 PM, karuna said:

Only 8 hours from NKY to Fort Mill !! There are also very reasonably priced direct flights from CVG to CLT.  Make the trip.  It's ALWAYS worth it to see Crown in Fort Mill (or in Boiling Springs).  :biggrin:

I'm dying to hear to Gravity already.  

And some people, sadly, just don't have time to make an 8 hour trip...

• Like 1

Hopefully available for streaming....

8 hours ago, jjeffeory said:

Hopefully available for streaming....

Yeah I’m one of the few people around here that actually like Flo. They weren’t perfect but Lord knows the Fan Network wasn’t either and I get substantially more for my money with a Flo subscription. 

• Like 3

Honestly unless it's produced by Flo, I highly doubt it will be provided by them. It could very well just be uploaded or streamed on their YouTube account or various social media.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Incognito365 said:

Honestly unless it's produced by Flo, I highly doubt it will be provided by them. It could very well just be uploaded or streamed on their YouTube account or various social media.

That works for me too!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2021 at 4:58 PM, Incognito365 said:

Not sure I'd rank Flo quite so high on production value 😕   Granted they have improved a bit but they still manage to "miss" pivotal points in the shows (until Tom Blair is directing/producing).

But I do agree that video production will greatly influence our perception of their 2021 product. Hopefully they're well aware of that and will secure the right people to do the job.  

• Like 1