Too soon? 2021 Predictions Thread

4 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

If I understand him correctly I think he means if BD wins 19, 21, 22, some wont count it cause it wasnt three consecutive years. If I am wrong I apologize. 

Man ... that is sad if that’s the case ... and so wrong. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

If I understand him correctly I think he means if BD wins 19, 21, 22, some wont count it cause it wasnt three consecutive years. If I am wrong I apologize. 

Well he said 21, not 21 and 22.  In any case, so far they have a one-peat and that seems a little early to get cocky.  

• Haha 1

My only hope is that this delay doesn't kill the momentum that Mandarins and Pacific Crest had. Both corps had a killer last year and I was really looking forward to 2020 from both of them. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, skevinp said:

Well he said 21, not 21 and 22.  In any case, so far they have a one-peat and that seems a little early to get cocky.  

I am certainly not getting cocky, cant and wont speak for anyone else. But if anyone could stick their chest out, its BD. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FaustianMachine said:

My only hope is that this delay doesn't kill the momentum that Mandarins and Pacific Crest had. Both corps had a killer last year and I was really looking forward to 2020 from both of them. 

Yes! Being a Cali kid born and raised, I want nothing more than four Cali corps in finals. 

• Like 2

"Dr." Michael Schmidt will lose the lawsuit against him. :wall:

Edited by SFZFAN
Can't forget he's a fake "Dr."

Just now, SFZFAN said:

Michael Schmidt will lose the lawsuit against him. :wall:

Hmmm.. This is such a left field post or maybe i just don't get it. ?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, theonlyfizzle said:

Hmmm.. This is such a left field post or maybe i just don't get it. ?

He's an infamous DCI troll from way back. Many here know of him. Claims to be the "Loudest Trumpet Player Ever". Being sued for defamation by a mouthpiece company. And I was just fooling around.  

• Like 1

Just now, SFZFAN said:

He's an infamous DCI troll from way back. Many here know of him. Claims to be the "Loudest Trumpet Player Ever". Being sued for defamation by a mouthpiece company. And I was just fooling around.  

Oh! I Thank you for enlightening me and now i know who he is lol. Now he's been trolled in court lol. Lets see how much of a trolling he can take.

• Like 1