10 hours ago, inbetween said:

Cadets show music:

• “Everything Old Is New Again,” Peter Allen
  • “Fanfare,” Appalachian Spring, Aaron Copland
  • “Rocky Point Holiday,” Ron Nelson
  • “New World,” Dancer in the Dark, Byork
  • “Moondance,” Van Morrison
  • “Great Moments in Cinema, Part II: The Land Race,” Far and Away, John Williams

Please just site source and I'll add to list. Thanks!

On 4/21/2021 at 11:36 AM, inbetween said:

Cadets show music:

• “Everything Old Is New Again,” Peter Allen
  • “Fanfare,” Appalachian Spring, Aaron Copland
  • “Rocky Point Holiday,” Ron Nelson
  • “New World,” Dancer in the Dark, Byork
  • “Moondance,” Van Morrison
  • “Great Moments in Cinema, Part II: The Land Race,” Far and Away, John Williams

...Shall Always Be (show title)

48 minutes ago, GREENBLUE said:

Music City “Circuloso” according to dci FB Monday post

"This years production will include an all original soundtrack composed by CJ Barrow, Jeremy Thompson, Matt Penland and Tyler Sammons. “I am beyond excited to see what this team can create for our membership” said Joe Roach, Executive Director “they have been patiently waiting for over a year to put their first production on the field as a team and this one is going to be amazing!"

After cancelling the 2020 season in March of last year the design team put their production plans on the shelf. Once tour plans were more solidified the team chose to create a new production special for this upcoming experience. “As we planned the summer tour it felt more and more like a circus tour and that became the inspiration for Circuloso” said Gwaltney.

"This season and our show, Circuloso, provides us with a few new opportunities to engage the audience and create new Music City fans. Expect to see elements of our show spill into and around the parking lot and stadium to give the audience a more immersive and intimate experience of Circuloso!"

The Music City announcement on their Facebook page:

Music City Drum Corps is proud to announce our 2021 production, Circuloso.

𝑹𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒊𝒓𝒄𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒈𝒐,
𝑹𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒘.
𝑨 𝒄𝒊𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘,
𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒐𝒍𝒅.

Welcome to the secret world of Circuloso!

https://www.facebook.com/MusicCityDrumCorps/photos/a.10156548640949448/10159371960324448/

Edited by keystone3ply
cx

The Cavaliers have started to put out teasers, I figured out the last one but I’m not sure that counts for this thread.

7 hours ago, littlejaw said:

The Cavaliers have started to put out teasers, I figured out the last one but I’m not sure that counts for this thread.

Can’t seem to get the first clue either. Possibly Bir Mist du Schoen? Clue #2: La Vie en Rose?  Both say pre show. Maybe some international vibe?

Edited by GREENBLUE

3 hours ago, GREENBLUE said:

Can’t seem to get the first clue either. Possibly Bir Mist du Schoen? Clue #2: La Vie en Rose?  Both say pre show. Maybe some international vibe?

Clue 2 is definitely La Vie en Rose. Lots of red in all of the images and profile picture.