What aren’t we going to get to see this summer.

So, any chance corps would be willing to share this years canceled show concepts?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MelloNell said:

So, any chance corps would be willing to share this years canceled show concepts?

Not a snowball’s chance in hell. The 2020 concepts are going to be 2021’s show concepts. These concepts are already (mostly) paid for. Why waste that investment? I think the 2020 concepts will be clean AF by June 2021. (For the corps that survive.)

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Not a snowball’s chance in hell. The 2020 concepts are going to be 2021’s show concepts. These concepts are already (mostly) paid for. Why reinvest? I think the 2020 concepts will be clean AF by June 2021. 

Very much agree.  Although themes of the shows will be leaked. Including, of course “Fake News” leaks.

Pointless to spend even more money than necessary. Although, if the plan is to march 175-200 members  next year, several will need to be paid to adjust everything upward.

Edited by Fred Windish
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Fred Windish said:

Very much agree.  Although themes of the shows will be leaked. Including, of course “Fake News” leaks.

Pointless to spend even more money than necessary. Although, if the plan is to march 175-200 members  next year, several will need to be paid to adjust everything upward.

But I honestly doubt that membership will be expanded upwards. Even the most financially stable corps can’t afford that luxury right now. 

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 2

On 3/21/2020 at 12:30 PM, Ghost said:

If there is no season, one would think the show planned and music/drill already written might be stored until next Winter.  Why start from scratch and pay more money for another show?  Most corps would probably keep what their show would have been a secret.

1 hour ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Not a snowball’s chance in hell. The 2020 concepts are going to be 2021’s show concepts. These concepts are already (mostly) paid for. Why waste that investment? I think the 2020 concepts will be clean AF by June 2021. (For the corps that survive.)

Glad you read my post on the 21st.  Got to go!    21 Best GIFs Of All Time Of The Week #171

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

But I honestly doubt that membership will be expanded upwards. Even the most financially stable corps can’t afford that luxury right now. 

I’d be doing some serious belt-tightening at all levels if it were me. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, MelloNell said:

9 hours ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Video run time only :28 seconds.  :spitting:

Edited by keystone3ply
  • Haha 1

No idea if corps will keep this years show, but I do know that you folks who see several shows each year, will probably not see Terri and Jim and your other DCI friends.

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 1