What aren’t we going to get to see this summer.

5 minutes ago, Ghost said:

No idea if corps will keep this years show, but I do know that you folks who see several shows each year, will probably not see Terri and Jim and your other DCI friends.

I won’t be seeing Terri and Jim or the others I have met, and something sad has dawned on me. In the section where I sit there are many seniors, some of whom are familiar names who have given so much to the activity. This past fall was tough for more than a few of them with the typical issues that arise in the “Golden Years.” They have been a fun group to be with, a great source of stories, and even those who miss the old days still loved what was on the field. A few have said 2020 would be their last trip to finals. I’m hoping to see them in 2021 but let’s face it, even for the young in great health, three non stop days in a football stadium requires energy and stamina.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Tim K said:

I won’t be seeing Terri and Jim or the others I have met, and something sad has dawned on me. In the section where I sit there are many seniors, some of whom are familiar names who have given so much to the activity. This past fall was tough for more than a few of them with the typical issues that arise in the “Golden Years.” They have been a fun group to be with, a great source of stories, and even those who miss the old days still loved what was on the field. A few have said 2020 would be their last trip to finals. I’m hoping to see them in 2021 but let’s face it, even for the young in great health, three non stop days in a football stadium requires energy and stamina.

We’ll miss seeing you, too.  We’ll  be there in 2021...unless this bug gets me and then I’m going to will my ticket to one of you.  And you can sit by Jim and Jimmy Wagner for three days. It gets salty.  🧂 Luckily, no one sits in front of us and Tony D is used to it.  😂 

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, greg_orangecounty said:

My sources tell me West Side Story & Chorus Line.  

Children of Sanchez and Tiger of San Pedro

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Ahhh, back to the late 70's.  

well i did quote a post referencing A Chorus Line

You won't see #20 in '20, or #21 in '21 etc. ad nauseam.  

You might see INT's show - "Dumpster Fire" featuring the music of Corona beer commercials.

Looks like the Blue Stars will have to go back to the drawing board, as their working show title was "Still Life 20/20."

Edited by Cadevilina Crown