Ticketing for 2021?

So there are a ton of challenges to get over between now and firmly planning for next season. but I was just wondering and had a random thought about tickets that fans bought for 2020 big shows. big shows being Allentown Atlanta etc. and of course the shows in Indy. Any word on how they’re going to handle this? I think it would only be fair that the people who paid for tickets for this year have the same tickets for next year.  That idea would also be consistent with other shows be it   concerts ,  musicals..etc.     Thoughts ?  Rumors ?   

Edited by Triple Forte

2 minutes ago, Triple Forte said:

So there are a ton of challenges to get over between now and firmly planning for next season. but I was just wondering and had a random thought about tickets that fans bought for 2020 big shows. big shows being Allentown Atlanta etc. and of course the shows in Indy. Any word on how they’re going to handle this? I think it would only be fair that the people who paid for tickets for this year have the same tickets for next year.  That idea would also be consistent with other shows be it   concerts ,  musicals..etc.     Thoughts ?  Rumors ?   

I got an email from Ticketmaster that I’d be refunded for the show at Ford Field in Detroit.  

they need to unwund 2020 before they can start 2021

I just canceled from finals 😞 FYI...

Hyatt House Downtown was a simple cancel.

Delta Airlines gave me an eCredit (per a refundable ticket) for future flights. Not sure when the eCredits expire. The travel insurance site claims no pay out unless one is infected with COVID-19.

Ticketmaster shows all my tickets as "postponed". I might assume DCI is still trying to decide what to do, or Ticket Master is overwhelmed and hasn't yet updated their system yet.

I haven't looked, but is there a (single) site from which to gift money to several corps? I could hunt and peck for individual corp sites, but was hoping for a unified front door.

--tg

16 minutes ago, siletzspey said:

Delta Airlines gave me an eCredit (per a refundable ticket) for future flights. Not sure when the eCredits expire. The travel insurance site claims no pay out unless one is infected with COVID-19.

Ticketmaster shows all my tickets as "postponed". I might assume DCI is still trying to decide what to do, or Ticket Master is overwhelmed and hasn't yet updated their system yet.

I haven't looked, but is there a (single) site from which to gift money to several corps? I could hunt and peck for individual corp sites, but was hoping for a unified front door.

--tg

ticketmaster just refunded me disney on ice tickets so my hunch is they are working on event date....the ice show ( against my will) was 4/5

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I got an email from Ticketmaster that I’d be refunded for the show at Ford Field in Detroit.  

35 minutes ago, siletzspey said:

--tg

The only email from Ticketmaster is that their has been a change to my events.  Probably all computer generated, but my Events show 3 different actions:

Detroit = Canceled

St. Louis = No change  (Maybe it's still a go?) 😀

Prelims, Semis, Finals = Postponed  (I'd love to keep these seats for 2021)

I'm going to cancel all hotel reservations this weekend but I'm going to miss Harry & Izzy's Shrimp Cocktail along with several other great restaurants in Indy.  Found a great gourmet burger in Detroit.  Basement Burger Bar downtown close to Ford Field.  :unhappy:  

Edited by keystone3ply
correction
  • Like 1

Holiday Inn express Indianapolis cancelled and they’re returning the deposit in seven to ten days.  

Cancelled hotel reservations in Detroit and St. Louis yesterday afternoon. 

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Sad 1

My Air BnB for Indy cancelled and refunded the money the same day. Couldn’t believe it showed in my account that quick.

I would just cancel and refund tix for events.Seems like a logistical nightmare to try carrying 2020 into 2021.