CADETS 2021

Here we go !!!! Another extra long season of suspense, fights, and fun !!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Any idea as to what music would have been played in 2020, had the season not been cancelled?

On 3/28/2020 at 10:16 AM, waliman4444 said:

Any idea as to what music would have been played in 2020, had the season not been cancelled?

The 2020 show concept & repertoire are stored in the Ark of the Covenant.  It is not to be opened until the time stated in prophesy ordained by you know who. 😇   

Edited by keystone3ply
correction
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

The 2020 show concept & repertoire is stored in the Ark of the Covenant.  it is not to be opened until the time stated in prophesy ordained by you know who. 😇   

But when they open the Ark, they will melt your face off!

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, waliman4444 said:

Whoa, cool your jets, daddy-o. No need to interview your brain about it. Them K-dets are all jungled up right now noodling it all out. Hopefully it won't be too off the cob or else they'll be slated for crashville. You dig?

<finger snap noises>

:bleah:

• Haha 1

FRIENDS ... I have 8 (1 has been sold) of these that were made by Stanbury Uniforms recently (the company I work for) for the wine tasting that has since been postponed.

You could receive one of these for a $500 donation at the gofundme link below and 100% of the proceeds will go directly to The Cadets (I will pay the shipping and handling personally). I will transfer the gofundme account to Denise and Justin when the campaign is finished.

They were styled after the last maroon and gold uniforms that were worn by the corps.

This is a great gift for any Cadet's home or office and a wonderful way of supporting the corps.

DONATE HERE - gf.me/u/xtn4vh

MAKE SURE you email me at ericsabach@gmail.com after you make your donation or PM me on FB, so I can get your address/shipping info.

90330175_10218223372909713_7967673871820

• Like 2