CADETS 2021

3 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Because they have a whole 'nother 12 months to tweak the show concept - one tweak at a time.

So they ARE keeping 2020's show for 2021. 

4 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Because they have a whole 'nother 12 months to tweak the show concept - one tweak at a time.

If you think about it 2021 could be the best year ever since all the corps have more than enough time to tweak, pull, push, redo whatever show they were going to do. Even change some music since the have more than enough time now to get permission.:thumbup:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Ghost said:

With no season and probably no show info about what would have taken place this year, and GH has his own thread, not much.  But, being a Cadets thread, all bets are off.  What could be interesting discussions is if any corps change key instructors with no season show/results to complain about.

GH has his own thread?? Whats the title?? "George and Jesus...Perfect together." I bet Backflip Jesus will edit all comments.

• Haha 1

THIS is a fallacy!

Tweak, pull, push and redo is mostly a visual/total show coordination issue.  Visual doesn't begin being taught until Spring Training for most corps due to weather and unavailability of Field Houses.  

Musically, everyone should be top notch.  Just please realize that everyone is in the same boat.  The 2021 season doesn't really begin until May of 2021 from a show coordination tweaking standpoint.

Edited by supersop
because I wanted to
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, jonwoody said:

GH has his own thread?? Whats the title?? "George and Jesus...Perfect together." I bet Backflip Jesus will edit all comments.

The Commonwealth vs. George Hopkins

19 minutes ago, supersop said:

THIS is a fallacy!

Tweak, pull, push and redo is mostly a visual/total show coordination issue.  Visual doesn't begin being taught until Spring Training for most corps due to weather and unavailability of Field Houses.  

Musically, everyone should be top notch.  Just please realize that everyone is in the same boat.  The 2021 season doesn't really begin until May of 2021 from a show coordination tweaking standpoint.

Chillax Supersop it's a long way to 2021 !!! Thanks for letting me know what I already know. It's gonna be a great year !