CADETS 2021

3 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

Will this divorce get messy or do the parties involved agree on custody, finances, etc?  Will be checking FB for opinions from you know who.  :whistle::doh:  

really the world should give two ##### about their opinion

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

you posted on 3/31.

Ok well now its 4/1 and I was still joking. Their last three championships came from shows changed late - just a tip btw

• 3 weeks later...

Cadets 2021 corps is holding a virtual camp this weekend and there’s a Sunday online event. Got this from their FB page if you’re in need of an 18 month off-season. Fix

2:30 Sunday there is an online live event 

“Fans, friends, and alumni can join in at live.cadets.org on Sunday at 2:30 PM EST for a virtual camp wrap up featuring the staff and members. The brass staff has been working on an exciting virtual performance of a  familiar piece that fans will not want to miss. Everyone will also have  the opportunity to show their support for The Cadets with a donation to  the Maroon and Gold Campaign

From their FB 

2 hours ago, George Dixon said:

The brass staff has been working on an exciting virtual performance of a  familiar piece that fans will not want to miss. 

I'm guessing either Rocky Point Holiday or Cadillac of the Skies

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fifer said:

<sarcasm>Gee, the new administrative team at the Cadets are so bad.  They're only able to arrange a full corps, full weekend remote camp in the middle of a pandemic.</sarcasm>

GO CADETS!!!

Yup horrible (sac)

so horrible it sounds like they have most of the corps already set to return for 2021 including most (all?) of the percussion section.  Wow! 

• Like 1

On 4/25/2020 at 12:21 PM, Super Don-O said:

I'm guessing either Rocky Point Holiday or Cadillac of the Skies

Rocky!

90% of the contracted 2020 corps is returning for 2021

having listened the the zoom conference at the end of this weekend”s cadets virtual camp all I have to say is: the cadets are once again setting the standard and being the innovators in this activity 

wow! 

• Like 1