CADETS 2021

15 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Rocky!

90% of the contracted 2020 corps is returning for 2021

having listened the the zoom conference at the end of this weekend”s cadets virtual camp all I have to say is: the cadets are once again setting the standard and being the innovators in this activity 

wow! 

90% is an impressive number! It's early and things sometimes come up. I hope that those who have already committed to Cadets 2021 are able to follow through and march. Wishing them the best.

A couple of questions if I may, George...... Will they be doing these virtual camps all summer at certain intervals or is this a "one & done"? And was there any kind of update about the "divorce" with YEA and that whole thing? I haven't been following that stuff very closely. Thanks!!

And best of luck to the Cadets and all the corps as they navigate unchartered territory.

Edited by Barneveld
  • Like 3

I don’t know their schedule

on the call Denise mentioned they would continue to meet virtually until they get to once again gather in person

they suggest May 5th as a date for the split being updated and they were launching M&G campaign etc. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

I don’t know their schedule

on the call Denise mentioned they would continue to meet virtually until they get to once again gather in person

they suggest May 5th as a date for the split being updated and they were launching M&G campaign etc. 

Thanks for the update! I appreciate it!!

• Like 1

https://cadets.org/new-not-for-profit-organization/

Edited by njthundrrd
  • Haha 1

ZOOMATHON FOR THE CADETS ON MAROON AND GOLD DAY!
This is really cool! Check it out.
  • Like 2

35 minutes to go in the last POWER HOUR for the Maroon & Gold Club's - Giving Tuesday event.

$45,381.50 OF $50,000 RAISED

Please help the Cadets reach their goal of $50k.  Largest donation by the end of the hour receives a Cadets shako and plume as thanks for your support and generosity.

Go to https://cadets.org/donate/ 

• Like 1

In honor of the amazing teachers that help The Cadets, here is part of the Cadets Live broadcast from Tuesday: https://zcu.io/3HQ5.

Also, to help support these educators please make a donation to The Cadets Maroon and Gold Campaign at donate.cadets.org. #maroonandgold

96083056_10158533902846349_3389454101124