Concord Blue Devils 2021

Question to my fellow BD honks........what is more important to you, BD getting the elusive three peat, or continuing their insane run of top 2 finishes, which now stands at 13 in a row. To put this into perspective, the 2021 age-outs would have been 6-7 years old last time Devs was third or worse! All the other corps might get an occasional title here and there, but let's keep it 100, like it or not its BDs world and we are all living in it. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Question to my fellow BD honks........what is more important to you, BD getting the elusive three peat, or continuing their insane run of top 2 finishes, which now stands at 13 in a row. To put this into perspective, the 2021 age-outs would have been 6-7 years old last time Devs was third or worse! All the other corps might get an occasional title here and there, but let's keep it 100, like it or not its BDs world and we are all living in it

YES! 😁 with either, i'll still be happy.

Yes it's BD world indeed, that is how it is like it or not. Any group going for the gold have to rise to the occasion and best BD. Even when BD don't have the most popular or liked show , or having a challenging year, they are still dangerously great. That says alot about a group. That is just one point out of many what made it BD world.

Edited by theonlyfizzle
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, Poppycock said:

No one will even be close. Another undefeated season in 2021! 

I can think of a certain corps from Canton that would like a say in the matter! 🤗 ✌️

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, dbc03 said:

Only counts as a three-peat if it occurs in three consecutive calendar years. Sorry those are the rules

Those are stupid rules. It counts as a three-peat if it occurs in three competitive years. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

I can think of a certain corps from Canton that would like a say in the matter! 🤗 ✌️

That certain corps from Canton definitely has this BD honk's attention. Bluecoats are dangerous and not to be overlooked in capacity. Respect.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

That certain corps from Canton definitely has this BD honk's attention. Bluecoats are dangerous and not to be overlooked in capacity. Respect.

Mutual respect. Can’t wait until 2021.

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 4