Recommended Posts

Let's get 20 in 21! Do it up Devils!!!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And the journey begins.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No one will even be close. Another undefeated season in 2021! 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Question to my fellow BD honks........what is more important to you, BD getting the elusive three peat, or continuing their insane run of top 2 finishes, which now stands at 13 in a row. To put this into perspective, the 2021 age-outs would have been 6-7 years old last time Devs was third or worse! All the other corps might get an occasional title here and there, but let's keep it 100, like it or not its BDs world and we are all living in it. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Question to my fellow BD honks........what is more important to you, BD getting the elusive three peat, or continuing their insane run of top 2 finishes, which now stands at 13 in a row. To put this into perspective, the 2021 age-outs would have been 6-7 years old last time Devs was third or worse! All the other corps might get an occasional title here and there, but let's keep it 100, like it or not its BDs world and we are all living in it

YES! 😁 with either, i'll still be happy.

Yes it's BD world indeed, that is how it is like it or not. Any group going for the gold have to rise to the occasion and best BD. Even when BD don't have the most popular or liked show , or having a challenging year, they are still dangerously great. That says alot about a group. That is just one point out of many what made it BD world.

Edited by theonlyfizzle
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Poppycock said:

No one will even be close. Another undefeated season in 2021! 

I can think of a certain corps from Canton that would like a say in the matter! 🤗 ✌️

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only counts as a three-peat if it occurs in three consecutive calendar years. Sorry those are the rules

  • Confused 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, dbc03 said:

Only counts as a three-peat if it occurs in three consecutive calendar years. Sorry those are the rules

Those are stupid rules. It counts as a three-peat if it occurs in three competitive years. 

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

I can think of a certain corps from Canton that would like a say in the matter! 🤗 ✌️

That certain corps from Canton definitely has this BD honk's attention. Bluecoats are dangerous and not to be overlooked in capacity. Respect.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

That certain corps from Canton definitely has this BD honk's attention. Bluecoats are dangerous and not to be overlooked in capacity. Respect.

Mutual respect. Can’t wait until 2021.

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.