Concord Blue Devils 2021

2 hours ago, oldbandguy said:

Can only imagine what the Bloo and Blue design teams will come up with now that they've been given an additional year to "tweak" 🙂

Facts!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tommeee said:

Before people start talking about three-peats, I would think it would be important to get two-in-a-row first.  

I'm from yesteryear I looked at the DCI manual, but as usual DC facts need a steam shovel. Are there rules for the competition? Do they still have the judging captions such as execution, exposure, content ? I understand the obvious overall GE look. What is my three peat worth today?

2 hours ago, Tommeee said:

Before people start talking about three-peats, I would think it would be important to get two-in-a-row first.  

I think it would be important to know that whether it happens or not, like it or not, BD has earned the right to talk three peat anytime they want. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chief Guns said:

I think it would be important to know that whether it happens or not, like it or not, BD has earned the right to talk three peat anytime they want. 

Being the season of Lent, let's remember this bible passage.  Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ghost said:

Being the season of Lent, let's remember this bible passage.  Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

I like that one. Most definitely. 

On 3/28/2020 at 6:34 PM, Chief Guns said:

Question to my fellow BD honks........what is more important to you, BD getting the elusive three peat, or continuing their insane run of top 2 finishes, which now stands at 13 in a row. To put this into perspective, the 2021 age-outs would have been 6-7 years old last time Devs was third or worse! All the other corps might get an occasional title here and there, but let's keep it 100, like it or not its BDs world and we are all living in it. 

IMO it does not matter whether Blue Devils get the elusive three peat, They are the most decorated corps in the history of DCI, and have finished in the top five for over 40 years and have won the DCI World Championship title more than any other performing group. That says it all.

• Like 4