Boston Crusaders 2021

I love these uniforms! The race car driver look makes perfect sense for the theme. It is GREAT to see the entire drum corps wearing red and black again. And, for those of us of a certain age, the white WALDO (split tail lion) on the front of each and every uniform evokes arguably one of the most iconic looks from BAC's history....the rifle lines of the late 70s.  I am one very pleased alum right now.😁

Edited by craiga
Spelling

8 hours ago, drummergirl said:

Artist rendering of both corps and guard costumes were made public in the video Keith did with Tim Hinton and the Marching Roundtable that went up two weeks ago or so. 

Link to that video

To an earlier point a few posts back, there is a tie in to Zoom as in the software, when you hear KP talk about what will be up on the props. 

Thanks for adding this info here. I usually dig for little "nuggets" like this about the upcoming season...So although I'm a little late to the party, I look forward to this years production of zoom.  Doesn't seem to me that they are holding anything back either...

6 minutes ago, Liahona said:

Thanks for adding this info here. I usually dig for little "nuggets" like this about the upcoming season...So although I'm a little late to the party, I look forward to this years production of zoom.  Doesn't seem to me that they are holding anything back either...

And this really is the year to not hold anything back. No judging … no penalties. Why not go crazy and see what sticks? I am excited to see Zoom.

• Like 2

Nice uniform/costume!

Looking forward to seeing the show!

I could see some rule changes coming out next year based upon what works from these corps this year.

18 hours ago, Liahona said:

Glad I could add something of value here! I am looking forward to this show. 

I was relaying to my roommate about how in the countdown celebration they mentioned how BAC were "taking advantage of not having any rules" to follow and or whatever, and how that was maybe kind of a nod to when they got docked for using baby powder years ago at LOS after using it all season with no complaints. And she said, "OH MY GOD they should TOTALLY use baby powder at finals!!!" 

I know they won't, but... I agree. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, furious-winter said:

I was relaying to my roommate about how in the countdown celebration they mentioned how BAC were "taking advantage of not having any rules" to follow and or whatever, and how that was maybe kind of a nod to when they got docked for using baby powder years ago at LOS after using it all season with no complaints. And she said, "OH MY GOD they should TOTALLY use baby powder at finals!!!" 

I know they won't, but... I agree. 🤣

Rules?  No gava.

BAC took the penalty in '85 for using electronics.  Look what happened.  Give it a few years - maybe all corps will be using baby powder.