Boston Crusaders 2021

2 minutes ago, Liahona said:

I forgot how much I enjoyed just watching an ensemble rehearsal...interesting music selections...looks like a fun show...different stylistically for Boston IMO...looking forward to the show on FLO...

I tried to throw it up on the big screen but I couldn’t make it work.  I had to watch on my iPad.

Great design! Technically impressive while keeping the audience engaged. Pure, straightforward energy and entertainment. It’s refreshing to see a show that’s not trying to be anything more than that. Boston will be remembered very favorably for the quality they are fielding this year, and for what they are providing the MMs, fans, and the activity. 

The MMs look like they are having great fun performing this. It will be very well received by audiences hungry for a return to the activity.  Bravx to everyone who made this show possible. And… as @Terri Schehr pointed out, no one had to die!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ediker said:

Great design! Technically impressive while keeping the audience engaged. Pure, straightforward energy and entertainment. It’s refreshing to see a show that’s not trying to be anything more than that. Boston will be remembered very favorably for the quality they are fielding this year, and for what they are providing the MMs, fans, and the activity. 

The MMs look like they are having great fun performing this. It will be very well received by audiences hungry for a return to the activity.  Bravx to everyone who made this show possible. And… as @Terri Schehr pointed out, no one had to die!

Looking forward to what they have here in 2021 for the abbreviated season.

I'm getting really excited for next week.  I am on vacation all week starting this Sunday, so I'll be heading down to Gillette Stadium in Foxboro for the 80+1 Anniversary night, then going to all three shows in Quincy, Lawrence #1 and Lawrence#2.

A full drum corps week, to be sure!  It's been two years (exactly) since my last in person drum corps show.  I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas!

• Like 4

Spring training is done, BAC is on the road to Indy today, with a few performances along the way.  BAC’s first public performance is the annual Concert In The Park in downtown Boston (Post Office Square) tomorrow Friday 7/30 at 2:30p.  They follow that up with a performance at Gillette Stadium Monday night, 8/2, then 3 in a row with the other corps coming in for the “tour”, in the Boston area,  then on to Ohio, then Indy.  
BAC has a great show with some new things to show; video, gigantic guard, and some new music for this “Zoom” show.  This is a bit different musically for BAC.  The Boston area is hungry for drum corps and to see what the other corps in the touring group have to perform.  Finally Drum Corps.  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, LabMaster said:

Spring training is done, BAC is on the road to Indy today, with a few performances along the way.  BAC’s first public performance is the annual Concert In The Park in downtown Boston (Post Office Square) tomorrow Friday 7/30 at 2:30p.  They follow that up with a performance at Gillette Stadium Monday night, 8/2, then 3 in a row with the other corps coming in for the “tour”, in the Boston area,  then on to Ohio, then Indy.  
BAC has a great show with some new things to show; video, gigantic guard, and some new music for this “Zoom” show.  This is a bit different musically for BAC.  The Boston area is hungry for drum corps and to see what the other corps in the touring group have to perform.  Finally Drum Corps.  

Is that going to be on Backstage? 

Just now, LabMaster said:

Just now, craiga said:

I'm getting really excited for next week.  I am on vacation all week starting this Sunday, so I'll be heading down to Gillette Stadium in Foxboro for the 80+1 Anniversary night, then going to all three shows in Quincy, Lawrence #1 and Lawrence#2.

A full drum corps week, to be sure!  It's been two years (exactly) since my last in person drum corps show.  I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas!

There was a full house at Castleton Stadium ( standing room ) last night. Everything was well presented by corps and staff.  Crowd sent them away with a great round of applause.